Weekly Debrief

Is there a way to show Dice proof of an aimbotter?

Exadius
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
I have a recording of *** on an Aussie PC server
Clearly using an aimbot, just wondering if theres a spot i can post it?

Cheers
[Edited by moderator removing name and shame]
Post edited by ragnarok013 on

Comments

• Huntinwabits
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    got to act like your adding him in friends on orgin, then on that screen you can report
  • Exadius
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Done that twice, been a few days and hes still going, got some great footage of it though!
  • EdwinSpangler
    1781 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol! I saw video of this player...
  • CaptHotah
    1095 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I always record hackers in spectator mode and uploading them on youtube.
  • ragnarok013
    3230 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Exadius wrote: »

Cheers

I've removed your name and shame. If you have video proof upload it to a private link and include the link when you file your report in Origin.
  • Huntinwabits
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Done that twice, been a few days and hes still going, got some great footage of it though!

they don't get banned right away, They are put on silent ban until the update ban comes
  • donthurtm3
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Cheers

There are a lot of cheaters in Battlefield. Every time. But this time it's like a bloody epidemic. You can report him via origin. You must search "new friends" and there are 2 options. Add friend or Report account. There you can report him. But I do not think that EA/Dice does anything against cheater....
  • OskooI_007
    786 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have been reporting with video links since BF3 and had zero reviews on all of them. I've even submitted them in tickets to EA to try to get rid of the scum with no success.
    I've come to a conclusion that the reporting is there just to make you feel like your helping out when clearly nothing is done...ever!
    For all the time we take out of gaming to help out with this scum it's just a shame.
    Dice needs to setup a team for this now and communication is key to the community!

I imagine EA feels employees watching YouTube videos all day isn't a productive use of time and resources.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Put it on reddit.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

they don't get banned right away, They are put on silent ban until the update ban comes

I submitted ban video after ban video for a BF1 player. He didn't get banned until BFV.
  • Huntinwabits

I submitted ban video after ban video for a BF1 player. He didn't get banned until BFV.

Have you actually reported the guy though? not just sending the video
  • SneakyFarker
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was also spectating this player on fjell mountain especially near the end of the game while this player was shooting in the sky killing an additional 30+ players while standing still. All though the players aim bot didn't work while using a sniper rifle as it doesn't work at range while there settings were i guess low settings. At the end the player must of maxxed all settings at the end and just didn't cair because he/her knew that they were caught out.... i didn't capture this as my pc isn't high end for that kind of thing (and i couldn't remember how to do it as i was drinking at the time.... well it was Christmas 😀). Why no name and shame isn't that how you get things done.. Guilty until proven innocent. I highly doubt it that this person can prove them innocent at all....
  • Red_Label_Scotch

Have you actually reported the guy though? not just sending the video

I have reported multiple players. Blatant hackers. I have also uploaded the videos to private channels that track views. Many of those videos have 0 views, 3 months after my report.

What does that tell you?
  • SneakyFarker
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    It tells me this is the same as Australian law system its just crap and if they get banned on this account then they will and always create another one using the grey area of the rules and regulations just to be a pain in the butt.... and yes i did report this person as well as most of the other players did so i dont think that 20+ people are lying about this hacker/aimbotter/cheater.
  • donthurtm3
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Put it on reddit.

I report cheater since 1 month. Per week 10 times. Dice did nothing. They don't care. For the first time i uploaded a cheater on youtube. Because reporting to dice/ea is senseless
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Cheers

It's useless to report a cheater, they'll just archive it and forget about it.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The server i was on tonight had 2 hackers on it, both standing at A on rotterdam getting kills all over the map though not moving anywhere. They were up 60k+ points not long into the game, spawn in a tank and it gets destroyed instantly. Next map on panzerstorm one of them was using the german mobile aa and it was just shredding tanks in 2-3 shot bursts. :|

The enemy team also mentioned that our team was constantly spotted on the minimap so moving anywhere was pointless.

Quality game time.

Reported so i'll expect a ban by the time pc's are on neural nets integrated into our brains.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13065 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.