Mastery assignment rework

Bumstag1
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Levelcap is right and mentions almost everything here. What I would add as an extra is to make the last mastery assignment for Semi-auto rifles like the Gewehr 43 and M1A1. Getting 10 headshots while in objective areas in one life or 20 in one round depends on pure luck, and as a whole they all should be reworked.

Comments

• xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    If you get 60 headshot kills in obj areas overall it will unlock the last skin part. It's a hidden assignment.
    I agree though, the gold skin assignments are pretty tedious.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bumstag1 wrote: »

Levelcap is right and mentions almost everything here. What I would add as an extra is to make the last mastery assignment for Semi-auto rifles like the Gewehr 43 and M1A1. Getting 10 headshots while in objective areas in one life or 20 in one round depends on pure luck, and as a whole they all should be reworked.

It is difficult, but doable. I've done that particular assignment for the Turner, M1A1 & the Gewehr 1-5.

Personally I think gold skin assignments should be hard.
  • IronMaiden1337
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    ^ I agree. I dont think they're to hard. the ones for the sniping guns are absolutly doable. the one for the m1a1 etc. is pretty hard imo, but it's a gold challenge...
  • onehitwondah
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bumstag1 wrote: »

It is difficult, but doable. I've done that particular assignment for the Turner, M1A1 & the Gewehr 1-5.

Personally I think gold skin assignments should be hard.

Agreed. I think they should be difficult as well. The only all gold one I have right now is the M95. Grinded for that. Don’t make it so easy that everyone has it. Or if it’s going to be a kill/time thing, don’t make it 60 kills total, make it 500+. It’s a prestige badge.