Weekly BF

Least/most used weapons in each class

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I am particularly keen to understand more about the least used weapons in each class

What do you almost never get killed by ?

Comments

• barnesalmighty2
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see good variety of weapons tbh. The ones I see the least of are any of the shotguns.
  • bran1986
    5742 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Any smg.
  • VOLBANKER
    1034 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think for medics the most underused guns must be EMP followed by MP34.
  • bran1986
    5742 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    I think for medics the most underused guns must be EMP followed by MP34.

I have been coming around on the 599 rpm MP34, probably the closest thing medics got to an assault rifle but the magazine size and ammo count hurts.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Suomi, EMP, MP28,34 what a surprise eh, 4 out of 7 medic guns that no one wants to use because its pointless.
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Assaults rarest weapons I'v been killed by? None. They are all used quite a lot as they are all very strong and versatile (read: too good at any range).
    Support rarest weapons I'v been killed by? Maybe the MG34, bren or lewis. Most supports use the KE7 because it's just too accurate, shotguns to laugh at medics' SMGs or any of the other MMGs when they feel like playing with one hand and fap with the other.
    Scouts rarest weapon, I'd say AL8 and the RSC. I'v actually been killed MAYBE once by the RSC since I got the game (pre-ordered deluxe edition so played early). The only scout SLR used is the ZH and Sel 1906 (I'v been killed already multiple times by the latter). For bolt-actions, I think they are all used about as much.

What was the 4th class? Oh right that one that nobody plays... the class played so rarely that it feels like you won the lottery if you are revived by one! The only times I'v been killed by a medic was when he was using a suomi and we were at 8m or less from each other. Otherwise, if I'm killed at a range further than immediate CQC (like spitting range) by a medic, he was using the MP40 or sten and the only reason he killed me is because of the lovely TTD bug where it feels like you are one-shotted (even tho we all know those guns actually shoot foam darts) so I didn't had the time to react and hide behind cover or shoot back. So yeah, I guess the "rarest" medic weapons are the MP34, MP28, thompson (only real medics at heart or masochists ranked to 20 as a medic) and the EMP.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can count the times I've died to a fellow throwing knife user on 3 fingers in over 110 hours
  • Lunedergod
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    I can count the times I've died to a fellow throwing knife user on 3 fingers in over 110 hours

BFV is so twitchy that the throwing knives really have little to no use.

For support it would be the bren because the clip blocks so much of the view, I've seen more shotguns than Brens.

For recon the Krag bolt action rifle which is just a Lee with some different traits an no zeroing until lvl 2.

For assault the M1907 SF even though it has impressive rate of fire the recoil is all over the place. The poor STG gets used because in the open beta it was OP but now the recoil makes it kick all over the place so after another month if will be in the unused list.

Nothing to say about medics because the class has no use other than being a second assault.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6825 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll focus on Assault since it's the class I'll never stop playing. It's probably a tie between the Gewehr 1 5 and Selbstadler. The G43/Turner/M1907 aren't as popular as people make them out to be, not on Xbox on conquest atleast. I know I use the Turner and G43 alot more often on Frontlines.

Assault players gravitate mostly towards the StG44, M1A1, and Sturmgewehr 1 5. Rebeyroles is used by its still new.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll focus on Assault since it's the class I'll never stop playing. It's probably a tie between the Gewehr 1 5 and Selbstadler. The G43/Turner/M1907 aren't as popular as people make them out to be, not on Xbox on conquest atleast. I know I use the Turner and G43 alot more often on Frontlines.

Assault players gravitate mostly towards the StG44, M1A1, and Sturmgewehr 1 5. Rebeyroles is used by its still new.

Is this your XBL GT? I play purely CQ on Xbox as Disfunkd, I wonder if I’ve seen you
  • ElliotLH
    8532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't seem to get killed by the RSC very often. Gewehr 1-5 use seems a bit light on Xbox too, unless I'm just not paying attention.
  • mav_smileyface
    I am nearly at 5000 kills with the Gewehr 1-5 I have to say I don’t see many using it either
  • ElliotLH
    8532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am nearly at 5000 kills with the Gewehr 1-5 I have to say I don’t see many using it either

It's a bit surprising as it's a really good gun. It feels quite versatile as well.

That's a great number of kills there dude.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6825 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Is this your XBL GT? I play purely CQ on Xbox as Disfunkd, I wonder if I’ve seen you

My gt is BaronVonGoon1. Probably. I'm pretty sure I've seen you online before Usually you see forum posters once a game is in the later stages of it's lifecycle, smaller population.
  • VincentNZ
    3172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Least used might not be the worst, either. You will see more Suomis since it takes a bit of time to unlock the Thompson. Same with all other rank 20 weapons. Also there might be people running the MP34, but as it just can not kill, you will never see it pop up in the killcard. :smiley: Iconic guns are also more played than unknown guns. Updates and balance also have a great deal of influence.

I would say the MP34, the Bren, the RSC and the STG44 might be the least used I've seen per class.
  • mav_smileyface

My gt is BaronVonGoon1. Probably. I'm pretty sure I've seen you online before Usually you see forum posters once a game is in the later stages of it's lifecycle, smaller population.

I’ll add you when I get chance and try catch you online!
  • BaronVonGoon

Add me! I'm usually on evenings EST.
  • ElliotLH

You guys mind if I add you both too?
  • BaronVonGoon
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Yes, please do. I need to get a new microphone because my son son unscrewed the Mike attached to my headset and I can't find it.
  • ElliotLH
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Yes, please do. I need to get a new microphone because my son son unscrewed the Mike attached to my headset and I can't find it.

Thanks Baron I'll add you in a mo. Sorry to hear that your son hid your mic though, but that might be a good thing with my chat haha