Week 4 - Bugged

ImOvis
25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
First assignment bugged, who would of thought. I just felt I’d give a heads up.

Comments

• Darth_Kisor
    6 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All the ones i did worked for me other then the IRONORE one which was buged and didnt count my win... seems every week theres acouple that didnt count for a few times, the same guy who did the assignments must of worked on them too cause they dont work right or worded right eirther
  • The_BERG_366
    2781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ImOvis wrote: »

I don't think it's dependent on the assignment but on the server for the most part. like u can get stuck on any assignment :tongue:
    if you really wanna complete it the only way right now is to switch servers until it works :neutral:
  • Scoobm
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not just week 4, week 2 i couldn't complete, 4 days wasted with V1 bombs not registering kills only to run out of time, week 3 couldn't get past first tank challenge, frozen for the whole week didn't matter what i tried then run out of time, and here we are now on week 4 and i have now completed 3 grand operations and surprise surprise not tracking, severely hacked off is an understatement, wasting my time playing modes i don't want to play to receive absolutely hee haw. get a grip EA/Dice
  • The_BERG_366
    2781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Scoobm wrote: »
    Not just week 4, week 2 i couldn't complete, 4 days wasted with V1 bombs not registering kills only to run out of time, week 3 couldn't get past first tank challenge, frozen for the whole week didn't matter what i tried then run out of time, and here we are now on week 4 and i have now completed 3 grand operations and surprise surprise not tracking, severely hacked off is an understatement, wasting my time playing modes i don't want to play to receive absolutely hee haw. get a grip EA/Dice

I just unlocked the new gun... just once I had the bug where it didn't track (wouldn't even show the assignment when pressing options). I switched servers and it worked again.
    but my v1 kills didn't count either two weeks ago but it didn't really bother me. I think that helmet looks absolutely terrible anyway :joy:
  • Scoobm
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hear ya bro, right pain in the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ through to switch servers and play for hours until you find one that's actually tracking, I've wasted hours bringing Tides of War with no end result, only week one i have managed to complete, Dice should be taking note and gifting these rewards out, truly broken game and not good enough

Scoobm wrote: »

I just unlocked the new gun... just once I had the bug where it didn't track (wouldn't even show the assignment when pressing options). I switched servers and it worked again.
    but my v1 kills didn't count either two weeks ago but it didn't really bother me. I think that helmet looks absolutely terrible anyway :joy:
  • wc138
    1120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had no issues with the first week. Every week after has been plagued with issues since. Last week, there were three I couldn't complete because they simply wouldn't show in match, as if I'd already completed them. Nothing would register. I would have already completed the stupid road and got the dumb gas mask and tags if it weren't for all the issues.

This week is going to be extra rough if it's the same sort of thing, considering the modes they force you into.

DICE/EA can both literally and figuratively suck a fart.
  • KamotengKahoy14
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

all previous weeks were bugged but I finally found out how to get it worked select the assignment you want to complete but dont hit the play from that menu, go to regular multiplayer, in case of this week join a grand operations from the multiplayer menu should work from there.
  • TSTO
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

all previous weeks were bugged but I finally found out how to get it worked select the assignment you want to complete but dont hit the play from that menu, go to regular multiplayer, in case of this week join a grand operations from the multiplayer menu should work from there.

What platform are you playing on? Pretty sure I tried this on PS4 and it didn't work for me, maybe I'll try again and see.
  • Icetower
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TSTO wrote: »

What platform are you playing on? Pretty sure I tried this on PS4 and it didn't work for me, maybe I'll try again and see.

I can confirm that this did not help me. Tried it today. Still didn't get the credit for playing a Grand Op.
  • KamotengKahoy14
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TSTO wrote: »

Ps4 also , yikes well that sucks, mine initially didnt work on week 2 which is why I missed the head gear, almost missed week 3 until I tried this step.
  • Tee_Doff2369
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My first assignment was bugged so I went to the server list and joined a GO from there that was on day 3 and it worked. So maybe give that a go? (Arras and Fjell are day 3, I forgot the others) worst case at least it ends quickly.

Then just stay in that server and do the rest (middle path is super quick).
  • JDK23Gaming
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i can't get passed the last assignment, win a grand operation , tried all possible ways joining via week 4 progression tree searching for servers in the MP menu also won 2 but it is still glitched i'm a bit tired of trying because it's the same reason i missed out on week 3
  • ImOvis
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Week four completed. Glad I wasn’t you only one having issues. Everything seems to be working fine now. Let’s see what week five brings 😂