I don’t understand the Turner & M1A1 hype

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Out of all the semis I find the Gewehr 1-5 superior, the turners bullet velocity is terrible.. the M1 has an epic ROF but more bullets to kill..

Someone help me out here..

Comments

• Zviko0
    1672 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I guess most of people who choose those weapons over Gewehr 1-5 prefer fun over OP weapons? I do. I play with Kar98k aggressively. It's the last weapon you want for that and yet I do it. Because it's fun. Gewehr 1-5 is not that fun for me. It can have OHK, I'd still use something fun.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I guess most of people who choose those weapons over Gewehr 1-5 prefer fun over OP weapons? I do. I play with Kar98k aggressively. It's the last weapon you want for that and yet I do it. Because it's fun. Gewehr 1-5 is not that fun for me. It can have OHK, I'd still use something fun.

I'm currently grinding the m1a1 and it's a lot of fun to use, very spamable but can give you a lot of hit markers at range unless you get a headshot.
    I gold skinned the Enfield and moved recon on to the RSC which I'm enjoying as well.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The ag/42 is actually better than both, but the Gehwer 1-5 is really good, especially for when I don't feel like clicking as fast as humanly possible.
  • SirBobdk
    4246 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Just begon to use the m1.
    The upgrade tree for m1 says 32 bullets in mag but I only get 11 ingame ??
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's indeed very spammable.

Goto 0:22
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The upgrade tree for m1 says 32 bullets in mag but you only get 11 ingame ??

With Ext mags specialization? Pretty sure it has 21.
    Or at least I'm sure the way I have it setup it has 21, I maybe wrong.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The upgrade tree for m1 says 32 bullets in mag but you only get 11 ingame ??

With Ext mags specialization? Pretty sure it has 21.
    Or at least I'm sure the way I have it setup it has 21, I maybe wrong.
    It's 31.
    The upgrade tree for m1 says 32 bullets in mag but I only get 11 ingame ??
    Yeah, but only 11 rounds.