Weekly Debrief

PS4 - Looking for Players (Canada) to squad up

asadqureshy
127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hey all - im looking for some squad mates. I am 33 years old and PTFO, but have fun doing it.
add me up! : asadqureshy85 (Toronto, Ontario)

Comments

• andrewhunt997
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Added
  • asadqureshy
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Added

awesome, just accepted the invite. i'll be on tonight!
  • The_Tubador
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys, I don't know if you're looking for a regular platoon to play with, but if you are, my platoon (81st Armor) is open recruiting. All we ask is for players 18+ with mics, that are objective players. No stats or resumes required. Play as you can, and let's have fun.

Feel free to send me a message on PSN if you're interested!!

Cheers,
    Tubador
  • asadqureshy
    Hey guys, I don't know if you're looking for a regular platoon to play with, but if you are, my platoon (81st Armor) is open recruiting. All we ask is for players 18+ with mics, that are objective players. No stats or resumes required. Play as you can, and let's have fun.

Feel free to send me a message on PSN if you're interested!!

Cheers,
    Tubador

Thanks...will add you. Are you in canada?
  • The_Tubador
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Right next door, Michigan =)
  • General_Snake
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you have a PC, we have members from all over. dksclan.net