Looking for a fun platoon? 18+? Then have a sneak peak here!

miss_wotsit
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Hey all!

Are you looking for a mature bunch of like-minded gamers who enjoy working as a team, have a laugh in the process and not take it all too seriously?

Want a community that appreciate members have commitments outside of the community/gaming? Whereby gaming is an opportunity we snap up, as and when we can? Whatever time of day?

Then www.cravethegame.proboards.com may just be for you?!

Founded by myself in 2011, CraveTheGame is a community for all ages 18+ who share one common interest, Gaming. Be it relaxing online or unwinding after a hard days work! We are a casual gaming community, that just wants to bring the fun back into gaming.

If you fancy getting a great squad together, then check us out! We are always looking for fellow gaming enthusiasts to join us, we mainly play Xbox but we also have PS4 members too! Although we are predominantly based within the U.K, we do have members all over the world and will always try accomodate games nights in a way that everyone can take part, whichever time zone you are in

In addition, we use the likes of Discord etc too :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a message on here, reply to this thread or you can add me on the Xbox: Miss Wotsit or on the PS4 at: Miss_Wotsit.

Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you on the Battlefield :)

Comments

• miss_wotsit
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We would love to have more like minded individuals join us in the battlefield :)
  • evilmortysRICK
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking for a clan on xb1
  • miss_wotsit
    Looking for a clan on xb1

Hi there! The majority of us are on Xbox one so there will be players to play alongside for sure :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Hi everyone! If you fancy going into the new year with a fun and friendly community/platoon, please do take a look at our community, CraveTheGame - CTG.

Have a very happy new year and I hope to see you in game, soon!
  • miss_wotsit
    We are continually recruiting, no forms to fill out, no specific requests as such, just be over 18 and enjoy the fun and banter :)
  • miss_wotsit
    edited January 12
    We are continually recruiting, no forms to fill out, no specific requests as such, just ask you can be 18+ and enjoy a good laugh! :)
  • ChrisFromAldi
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    Hey there, I’m 23, Uk based and I play most days, do you guys have space for one more? Also, I’m on Xbox and mic enabled so alls good on that front 😊
  • miss_wotsit
    Thanks for joining us Chris! Really appreciate it :)
  • DMcGovery
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Me and a buddy maybe interested if you are still looking for more players? I'm 35 and have played every BF game released since 1942 from PC to Xbox.

My gamertag is PURE Rare.
  • miss_wotsit
    DMcGovery wrote: »
    Me and a buddy maybe interested if you are still looking for more players? I'm 35 and have played every BF game released since 1942 from PC to Xbox.

My gamertag is PURE Rare.

Hey! Of course! We are always looking for like minded folks to join us, we have a discord etc also but our forums are a great starting point too! Will add you on Xbox :)
  • Wakefullemon0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey I’m an American player but looking for a good laid back platoon. Gamer tag is WakefulLemon0
  • miss_wotsit
    Hey I’m an American player but looking for a good laid back platoon. Gamer tag is WakefulLemon0
    Hey! We are a laidback group so would be happy to have you join us! Please do venture to our forums also :)will add you to Xbox :)
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm on xbox as well. Not much of a killer but my score per minute is somewhat high. U.S. but I tend to play late anyhow. GT is KingsportCowboy, Cowboy#5821 on Discord.
  • miss_wotsit
    I'm on xbox as well. Not much of a killer but my score per minute is somewhat high. U.S. but I tend to play late anyhow. GT is KingsportCowboy, Cowboy#5821 on Discord.

I’m the bullet magnet usually so don’t worry about that! Perfect will add in discord and Xbox too :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Still looking for a platoon? Come join us!
  • miss_wotsit
    Come and join us for some battlefield antics :)
  • KawaiiPepeNeko
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey, how busy is your PS4 scene? Because Im looking for decent lads to play with whose parents were not siblings. Age 22
  • miss_wotsit
    Hey! We have a couple who play bf on PS4 but there are a lot more of us on Xbox at present, we do have a good few that play PS4 just not necessarily bf v
  • Kazichito
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 15
    May I join? I am U.S. based and mostly swamped with work but I make sure to play a few games a week. Gamer tag is TheM0untainMan7 on Xbox.
  • miss_wotsit
    Of course you can! Will add you now :)