Selbstlader 1906 (or self-loading rifle) Mastery V challenge TOO DIFFICULT!

2»

Comments

• xx_Dante2k_xx
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    Its not been confirmed but has been reported by other players, me included. It was certainly the case for the G43.

Yep, done a couple this way myself.
  • Trokey66
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    Its not been confirmed but has been reported by other players, me included. It was certainly the case for the G43.

This explains things.....

Quite a few of the guys I play with, myself included, have got mastery's 'by accident' even the though in a life or round count has been insufficient.

Interesting.
  • Nimamaaiwo
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I find this assignment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ too...
  • Daemonshade
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I'm not in a rush to complete any of the other Self-loading rifles now, thanks to the nightmare of unlocking this. I don't really care too much about gold camo, but once everything is unlocked it's like a signal for me to try another gun, if you get me?

At least in the absolute worst case scenario if you can't complete the final challenge the normal way you can just grind out the gun. For certain weapons it will be much, much quicker, but I put 20 hours into the Selbstlader 1906 and I honestly regret it.
  • Trokey66
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I'm not in a rush to complete any of the other Self-loading rifles now, thanks to the nightmare of unlocking this. I don't really care too much about gold camo, but once everything is unlocked it's like a signal for me to try another gun, if you get me?

At least in the absolute worst case scenario if you can't complete the final challenge the normal way you can just grind out the gun. For certain weapons it will be much, much quicker, but I put 20 hours into the Selbstlader 1906 and I honestly regret it.

Same here, won't use the gold skins.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Same here, won't use the gold skins.

I'll probably just use them on some guns because they look hilariously gaudy. On something like the 1906 Though it's not really worth it since you're killing the actual look of the weapon. :p
  • Kujansu
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I gave up and I'm using just the Chrome receiver
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Maybe it's just me, but i dont think things like mastery challenges should be easily obtainable.

Also, i think the tow challenges should be somewhat difficult. Anyone who wasn't capable enough earn it for free should just have to buy it.

I miss those masochist dog tag challenges from bf1.