Weekly Debrief

Problem with alt-tab

Dr_Zyinrhaus
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hallo ,

I am using 2 monitors. One with 144 htz and one with 60htz. I use the 144htz monitor as gaming monitor for battlefield 5. When i try to alt-tab in game and i try to go back to fullscreen , i get a black screen and i have to switch off the screen and switch it back on. I have rx vega 64 nitro and graphics driver is up to date. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Comments

• 0KNMDM
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 29
    deleted
    Post edited by 0KNMDM on
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hmm mine is ok, but i have nvidia card, are you playing full screen or borderless, try both see if it helps
  • Dr_Zyinrhaus
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play in fullscreen.
  • Clay_Pigeon74
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a similar problem alt-tabbing with 2 monitors as well. Alt-tabbing back to the game would change the game setting to windowed mode I'd have to go into display option to change it back to full screen.

Playing on GTX 1080 SLI on a 1440p 165hz screen. Second monitor is a 1080p 60hz.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If the game is in windowed mode (alt-tabbing does this even on single-head setups like mine), hit Alt+Enter to put it back in fullscreen.

I accept Paypal.