Tides of war again...

Im_Not_A_Nogger
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I just got eighteen headshot kills with sniper in team deathmatch to complete the assignment "practice makes precise" but none of the kills counted towards the assignment. Does it not work with snipers? Anyone have the same issue?

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3872 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Make sure when you go into the server that the TOW stuff is showing. This can be done by pushing ESC.

If the TOW stuff isnt showing, jump out and try a different server. That has worked for me when this issue happened.

-CB
  • BreezyBadger420
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same thing happen with the domination one. I hate domination: most terrible game mode. Its crappy conquest. Wasted 2 good games before I realised the points weren't registering for TOW. I think it must be activated from the TOW screen at startup.
  • absoluteone87
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I had the same thing happen with the domination one. I hate domination: most terrible game mode. Its crappy conquest. Wasted 2 good games before I realised the points weren't registering for TOW. I think it must be activated from the TOW screen at startup.

In my experience it’s just hit or miss. I launch from tow screen and it won’t show sometime when hitting esc in game like mentioned above.

Faik only way to know is by hitting esc while in a match and checking if it’s listed above your assignments.