Weekly Debrief

Getting close to jacking this game in.

nathynoonoo93
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Almost done with this game. Really getting sick to the back teeth off it.
It has so many issues its unreal, i aint listing them as everybody already knows anyway.
Whats really getting down about it is the netcode and the live service.
Netcode is just shocking as everybody knows, especially TTD.
Live service is a joke, these stupid TOW assignments dont work 80% off the time because it never appears in the top right corner on in game menu, when it is there it just simply dont register, so have to either back out and rejoin hoping for the best (thats if youve noticed its not in menu) or you play your Grand Op for IRON ORE complete it with a win only to then realise it was all waste of time.
Considering TOW is the main attraction for the game "SO FAR" id of thought they would of got that right atleast.

All that aside i feel that DICE have literally sucked the life and fun out of the game and its not enjoyable anymore.

And wtf is conquest doing in operations. Jeeeez harmada, what a pile of slop brown stuff.

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3866 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    There are netcode and TTD changes coming and I'm sure a fix for the TOW issues as well. However it wont be until after the new year.

-CB
  • V99999
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are netcode and TTD changes coming and I'm sure a fix for the TOW issues as well. However it wont be until after the new year.

-CB

The game will not last any longer then Hardline did this game should have been a spinoff also.
  • nathynoonoo93
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Think ile leave the game for a month or 2 then try it again. 🙄
  • GottaP00P_BRB
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I must be a lucky one. I've not had any real issues with the TOW. Couple steps didn't register the first time. My only problem is with the ttd. Feeling you've been killed with one round kinda stinks. Usually finding new server helps.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3866 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    V99999 wrote: »

-CB

The game will not last any longer then Hardline did this game should have been a spinoff also.

It certainly will last a lot longer and a spinoff, people would be hating on that as well.

-CB
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think balance issues are the biggest problem ATM. Insta sniped by the KE7 so many times, getting out sniped by someone across the map with a sebstlader and I'm using a gevewhr 95 yet I cant even see him. Give it about a year and hopefully the bugs and balance issues will iron out.
  • nathynoonoo93
    Agree with the balance issues aswell. Was in a match the other day. My team had maybe 3-4 rank 50 players and enemys had atleast 10. It will be worse now than ever before with the game being sold so cheap and kids getting it christmas lol. And KE7 is a joke been 1 shot killed with that thing so many times.
  • nathynoonoo93
    edited December 2018
    Its seems like snipers are impossible to suppress too. Many of times i have put full mg34 mag into them and been head shot killed with super accuracy. I think they should bring back the suppression on snipers like it was in BF1 to give atleast half a chance of moving behind cover. It was still possible to get a kill while supressed in bf1 as a sniper but it was atleast slightly challenging
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree with the balance issues aswell. Was in a match the other day. My team had maybe 3-4 rank 50 players and enemys had atleast 10. It will be worse now than ever before with the game being sold so cheap and kids getting it christmas lol. And KE7 is a joke been 1 shot killed with that thing so many times.

Being rank 50 doesn’t mean you’re a better player, it just means you’ve played longer.
  • nathynoonoo93
    Didnt say it makes people a better player. It makes them more experienced in bf5 than a level 12 is. Means they no the maps more, they no the guns more, they no choke points, no spawn points for kills.
    So with this game still being so new and still has new players joining the band wagon each day, i suppose all that combined does indeed make a level 50 better. Especially if theyve been playing since day 1 or even beta like myself.
  • nathynoonoo93
    Like i said above with it being christmas holidays kids get the game, player count rises, more newbies with no clue of what theyre doing. But its only becausevthe game is relatively new still. As time goes by yes rank wont mean a thing.
  • uncleduddley
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Find medic class useless everytime I revive I get wasted, smgs are useless & can't challenge anything other than point blank, find bfv horrible to play & killed from all sides, game doesn't have any logical flow, I get instakilled yet can't kill anyone, may as well sack medic & sit back with lmg
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well weirdly enough I am starting to do better with the Sten SMG lately after getting to rank 4 and resetting my specializations. Oh have given up on sniping. I had a game where i had a group of 7 enemies all with no clue I was targeting them. Yeah I got 3 assists. So frustrating when u see YouTube vids of people making it look so easy to headshot enemy after enemy. I find 90% of my shots do 60 damage or miss altogether. But boy do I get instasniped every game 4-5 times.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Find medic class useless everytime I revive I get wasted, smgs are useless & can't challenge anything other than point blank, find bfv horrible to play & killed from all sides, game doesn't have any logical flow, I get instakilled yet can't kill anyone, may as well sack medic & sit back with lmg

Don’t revive when the body is lying in front of enemies. Only revive when it’s safe to do so, Chuck health packs constantly. Use smoke. The SMGs are fine if you play to their strengths. You get instakilled but can’t kill anyone, your aim is crap.
  • VoodooxHaze
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This game is tanking pretty hard.

For some reason a lot of the Reddit and Twitter community are defending it and it’s really bad the combination of TDD, visibility, and sound being broken are pushing me away very fast.

And I have been playing since bf1942.
  • uncleduddley
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Don’t revive when the body is lying in front of enemies. Only revive when it’s safe to do so, Chuck health packs constantly. Use smoke. The SMGs are fine if you play to their strengths. You get instakilled but can’t kill anyone, your aim is crap.

Yeah sat back from reviving everyone & adjusted controller settings & sten is pretty good& kills fast at its optimum range
  • shaunUK24
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Feel the same this past week. Was enjoying it, top five most games but now I can't seem to play. Like they have done a sneaky nurf of my guns lol
  • BoSsDoG101
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    shaunUK24 wrote: »
    Feel the same this past week. Was enjoying it, top five most games but now I can't seem to play. Like they have done a sneaky nurf of my guns lol

Yea also feels this way sometimes I think they maybe slightly increased the TTK again without saying anything about it. The TTK can be adjusted server side without any patches so we won't really know if they do stuff like that but hey that's just my theory
  • diagoro
    1531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BoSsDoG101 wrote: »
    shaunUK24 wrote: »

Yea also feels this way sometimes I think they maybe slightly increased the TTK again without saying anything about it. The TTK can be adjusted server side without any patches so we won't really know if they do stuff like that but hey that's just my theory

Could also be server issues. Considering they were on break, was likely the reason.
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

-CB

Hey Cool do you know if the character models are smaller in this game than they are in Bf1? I'm having a very difficult time of seeing players in this one.