[Blatant hacker] Is FF still alive?

Monranian
166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited December 2018
***Just so this post doesn't violate the "no-name-shaming" rule, all clues in this post that can lead to a direct identification of the said hacker have been erased***

Many of us have mass-reported the following player, who has been blatantly hacking in BF1 (esp. Ops servers) in the last few days.
Invisibility-hack (body is invisible, only a gun floating mid-air), aimbot, damage-modifier, you name it.

As of today, not only is this hacker still alive, the level is already 130+.
D0416o9.png

Although I made sure the names aren't shown, you should know right away who this is if you have ever been in one same round with this person, and have died at this person's hands.
6eouMxl.jpg

And Dice/EA, I can provide video evidence (recorded in spectator-mode) through PM if you are interested.

Meanwhile, let's say it will be both fun and sad if this hacker actually reaches level 150...

Post edited by Monranian on

Comments

• JackL1vely
    201 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Monranian wrote: »
    ***Just so this post doesn't violate the "no-name-shaming" rule, all clues in this post that can lead to a direct identification of the said hacker have been erased***

Many of us have mass-reported the following player, who has been blatantly hacking in BF1 (esp. Ops servers) in the last few days.
    Invisibility-hack (body is invisible, only a gun floating mid-air), aimbot, damage-modifier, you name it.

As of today, not only is this hacker still alive, the level is already 130+.
    D0416o9.png

Although I made sure the names aren't shown, you should know right away who this is if you have ever been in one same round with this person, and have died at this person's hands.
    6eouMxl.jpg

And Dice/EA, I can provide video evidence (recorded in spectator-mode) through PM if you are interested.

Meanwhile, let's say it will be both fun and sad if this hacker actually reaches level 150...

I reported a hacker through Origin, got the email saying "Thanks fam" and all, and recorded the experience with Gamebar to send to DICE. I posted on here, and they just told me to report through Origin. I'd already done this, and had all this evidence lying around that was useless. The dude even admitted he was hacking, because he had a 10 hour free trial of the game and didn't care. He also said he could just hop between accounts, and had no fear of being caught, because he could just use different cracks of the game.

I'm not sure reporting actually does much, to be honest. They say they look at the reports, but they probably get thousands per day, so there's no telling if your genuine report will be looked at. If you could submit video/pictorial evidence via the Origin report function, I'd bet the number of hackers would lessen, at least a little.

Meanwhile, you're probably just going to be told to report via Origin, and this hacker will probably keep going until he happens to get bored.
  • K_Splurgeworthy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think I know who you mean; although there's 3 of them who regularly cheat at the same time every evening, all using the aimbot, although NiXXXXX as you say also goes as far as using the invisibility; if you google all their names, they've been reported for MONTHS, there's plenty of videos on YouTube, but Dice doesn't do anything... presumably because they've always used the cheats so their score is always quite ridiculous and they're not triggering FairFight.

I've just currently left a game with one of them in fact, who makes a point of being on attack at first, then switching to defence to try and get people to rage at him; just laugh at how pathetic they are to deny them even that.

But really Dice? You can't remove the people who've had endless reports for months now?
  • -Antares65z
    1328 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Get used to it if you plan on playing these types of games on PC. It costs too much to develop an anti cheat system that stays up to date with the latest hacks.
  • rockin_master
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pssssst, EA really doesn't want you to be playing BF1 anymore.
  • JackL1vely
    201 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Get used to it if you plan on playing these types of games on PC. It costs too much to develop an anti cheat system that stays up to date with the latest hacks.

Surely if you're reported enough times by the community and people submit video evidence though, you can be IP banned? Like, it's really not that hard to think of solutions to these kind of problems. If they break the terms of service, they should likely be banned from Origin, too, but I dunno about the rules regarding that.

Seriously though, banning an account is easy (I would assume), and for people who are documented hackers, it should be even easier. Eventually, they're going to run out of money for new copies of the game, or just get bored with using cracked games, so why not simply implement a VAC ban system? Ban them from entire games, non-negotiable.
  • zwolseballetjes
    843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is wasting time to report cheaters. Dice/EA dont care. If you google on bf1 cheats you get at least 5 websites you can buy cheats for a few bucks. Dice/EA dont take action to close this websites or test this cheats how they work so they can against measures. And Dice/EA must also ban the IP adress and hardware from players who get banned.
  • Monranian
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 6

While I 100% agree with that (too costly to develop up-to-date anticheat), I'd still like to ask:
    really Dice? You can't remove the people who've had endless reports for months now?

And also, we still remember back in BF4 players can host third-party servers for ALL gamemodes, and even when FF / Punkbuster fails to detect a hacker, the players in control of the servers can do their own policing and ban them out.
    In BF1 you can't have player-owned Ops servers, and you get hackers clustered here.
    Dunno about BFV cuz didn't buy, but afaik it's even worse when it comes to thirdparty servers.
  • CrashCA
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NO 3rd party servers in BFV. And looks like none coming.
  • SauITigh
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 8
    EA Games is cheaters lair, every single title is FULL of cheats and they don't even care...also report does absolutely nothing at all.Why would i waste my money buying a new game? Even fortnite has better anticheat.Its a SHAME
  • BaronVonGoon
    5819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Forumfield is dead
  • BigF33t_13
    6491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    SauITigh wrote: »
    Even fortnite has better anticheat.Its a SHAME

Yeah, um, No. I've seen a ton of cheaters on fortnite, pubg, just about any online shooter I play. It's NOT an EA exclusive thing.
  • SauITigh
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 10
    I have been screaming about cheaters in BF series since BF3 my last purchase was BF1 and this is where i stop.
    I will not WASTE any more money in trash cheating games.It's not enough that theirs games are full of cheats and they do literally NOTHING about it they are also mocking you with that completely useless "report profile" button.