Weekly Debrief

Now they only care about Ray Tracing and other Nvidia Features ?

hellangel0504
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
No bug fixes, worse optimization than before, TOW bugs but they dont care. They only care about Ray Tracing and other Nvidia Features to gimp other graphic cards. Okay.

Comments

• lepelaar15
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ray tracing is not an nvidia thing its a dx12 thing Amd can use it aswell
  • SirSouthpaw
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Y but the Ray tracing makes the game buggy as well.. so the question will be, which bugs are prioritized by DICE.
    the ones conerning Ray-tracing or the ones that concern general gameplay.
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most players immediately turn off any superfluous graphical effects for more frames per second and visual clarity. I don't know of anyone who's never turned 'Effects Quality' down to minimum straight away. The last thing you want is massive explosions and all sorts of annoying 'special effects' ruining your visibility. Undergrowth is another one that's going on minimum before you even start a game because we all know that it doesn't make you harder to see, it just makes seeing everything more difficult for you.
  • Huntinwabits
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most players immediately turn off any superfluous graphical effects for more frames per second and visual clarity. I don't know of anyone who's never turned 'Effects Quality' down to minimum straight away. The last thing you want is massive explosions and all sorts of annoying 'special effects' ruining your visibility. Undergrowth is another one that's going on minimum before you even start a game because we all know that it doesn't make you harder to see, it just makes seeing everything more difficult for you.

this is why I buy a fricken Graphics card so I can have a fun visual affect.. people who go buy them 1080s and turn that crap to low cracks me the hell up, what a waste of money
  • EdwinSpangler
    1782 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

this is why I buy a fricken Graphics card so I can have a fun visual affect.. people who go buy them 1080s and turn that crap to low cracks me the hell up, what a waste of money

Seriously.. AND the effects are there no matter what. Turning the quality up makes it clearer.. Turning the effects to low gives this blurry ugly look to explosions and such..