Weekly Debrief

Cheaters

SirSouthpaw
87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
DICE.

were is Fairfight or something?

Spotted 3 cheaters on 3 differend servers within 2 hours or so today.
I have a feeling, because so many people dislike Battlefield-V.. that downloading a cheat is a way for a lot of 'people' to have a little 'fun'.

Devs need to get on top of this

Comments

• danbottomburp
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They did nothing at all about a completely free cheat available online for BF1 until the very end of the games life,please don't think they will suddenly take cheating seriously in BF5.
    They cant even be bothered to view player submitted video proof of cheaters,FairFight is like a chocolate fireguard.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FairFight is like a chocolate fireguard.

Or an ashtray on a motorbike. :D
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    [inaccuracy]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • donthurtm3
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE.

were is Fairfight or something?

Spotted 3 cheaters on 3 differend servers within 2 hours or so today.
    I have a feeling, because so many people dislike Battlefield-V.. that downloading a cheat is a way for a lot of 'people' to have a little 'fun'.

Devs need to get on top of this

There was also hackers in the beta. Its the same engine of bf1 and everything is nearly the same. Thats why there was hacks from the first minute for battlefield V. There are so much cheaters, you can see on youtube. I wonder why dice don't do anything against them... Maybe EA wants that battlefield 5 dies quickly
  • SeeeYouLater
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The battlefield v is already dead. It's the worst battlefield ever, it maybe have the best grafic ever, but holy ****, is so many things that is so rong with the game. I will take a long break from it, and hope they will fix all the problems.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13019 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.