Weekly Debrief

How can I switch teams?

donthurtm3
47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Does anyone knows how to switch teams? It is really annoying when you not can decide on which side you wanna play!Does the game really tell you which side you have to play ? Or can you switch teams? The balancing is also very bad. Sometimes I join server. One team has 20 players and on our side are 2 or 3. What's wrong with this game

Comments

• TNA_SneakyMonkey
    563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No teamswitching, even when it's 5v30.

Thanks, DICE!
  • donthurtm3
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No teamswitching, even when it's 5v30.

Thanks, DICE!

I really miss the old Battlefield Games... Since Battlefront everything is strange
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can switch teams but it's a pain to do. First you have to have a friend on the other side and it don't matter if the squad is full.
    First things first you have to be in the server then press (sfift,F1) go to friends list and click on jion friend. Here's the pain part is it'll throw you into Q if the server is full.
    Hope this helps
  • CrashCA
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GOA, is correct. Quite ridiculous from a company claims it wants friends to play together as squad.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So much stuff that you would think would be obvious to implement but got "missed out". This game didn't get released..more like it got sharted out half baked.