This Week in Battlefield V

Battlefield V vehicle destruction.

2»

Comments

• HAICD
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is how a medic kills a tank
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HAICD wrote: »
    This is how a medic kills a tank

Nice one m8, first time i've seen that happen :D
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you're in a vehicle with BTS on the server you better check your 6.

https://youtu.be/oYNlI3of_sg

• hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

epic stuff mate epic ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You like to play like this then come join us for some great fun
  • blindsniper63
    @chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    The General has been busy with the BTS boys
  • blindsniper63
    Death from below
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anti-Air kills

• blindsniper63
    Anti-Air kills

Anti-Air kills

That is absolutely magical m8 some of the best i've seen for a long time. @CanonFodder23 @lordmay @dcs500 @hjm600rr ; @Moorlander check this guy out !
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haha cheers dude, once you become accustomed to leading your shots at different distances/altitudes it becomes a muscle reflex ... its just a case of predicting the flight path.  It comes in handy when the team has no anti-air vehicles, we all hate being bombed  :)
  • blindsniper63
    Haha cheers dude, once you become accustomed to leading your shots at different distances/altitudes it becomes a muscle reflex ... its just a case of predicting the flight path.  It comes in handy when the team has no anti-air vehicles, we all hate being bombed  :)
    I only ever bother if it is farming kills or my platoonies ask me to take one out .Don't specifically look for them
  • JPhysics
    Fw-JPhysics said:

I only ever bother if it is farming kills or my platoonies ask me to take one out .Don't specifically look for them

That's the right approach, simply take the opportunity whilst its there, got flags to capture.
  • blindsniper63
    Fw-JPhysics said:

That's the right approach, simply take the opportunity whilst its there, got flags to capture.
    Funny you should say that 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhK0wiH-CCE
  • blindsniper63