Weekly Debrief

War Stories

FritzGraewe
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
As if it’s not bad enough that the Tides of War does not give you credit, War Stories is a long, boring campaign with lots of cut scenes that force you to wait. After completing the whole thing, you find a laundry list of tasks that were supposed to be completed to actually unlock a stupid skin.

Comments

• skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I only did the war stories for the achievements played them on the hardest level struggled ina few parts if I’m being honest .was thinking about unlocking the cricket bat for the buzz .i didn’t try the last tiger at all
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last tiger is great. It bring tears to my eyes. And absolutely love the cutscenes...

the rest is boring.
  • darbyofool
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I only did the war stories for the achievements played them on the hardest level struggled ina few parts if I’m being honest .was thinking about unlocking the cricket bat for the buzz .i didn’t try the last tiger at all

I did the one for the cricket bat, but its bugged, and haven't gotten the ba