Company coins, or lack of

2»

Comments

• ps_865
    335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »
    They are probably limiting cc so the can use it as a reward for battle royale.

no, it's a bug. Many confirmed that they can still earn the coins post level 50
  • ps_865
    335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 7
    I am suspicious that this bug affects only prepaying players. Is there anyone who did not prepay the game, and is rank 50 that can't earn corporate coins apart of the daily assignments?
  • Aldor27
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks cc are back 🤔
  • HC_Kake1
    54 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you havnt got anything else than daily coins on 50 its probably still bugged for you.

Some people get them and some wont.
    Dont have any idea what causes it. I hope dice knows and 17.1 patch fixes it.
  • Aldor27
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    HC_Kake1 wrote: »
    If you havnt got anything else than daily coins on 50 its probably still bugged for you.

Some people get them and some wont.
    Dont have any idea what causes it. I hope dice knows and 17.1 patch fixes it.

I think I got 150 coins without complete any assignments
  • DETROIT7414
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After rounds I see 500-1000CC but still sit at 175-800 randomly. When I hit 50 I was sitting at a cool 33k, and after trying new specs and getting gear, I'm not getting squat. Hopefully they give us at least 50k CC for the time of us being poor. I also hope the phantom CC we see but get will be pooled once the Jan patch hit.
  • snakeater418
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm rank 50, have been for some time now, but occasionally I will finish a game and it will show that I reached rank 50 and says that I was rewarded so many cc's for doing so. But since I'm already that rank it doesn't actually give the coins. Which is a bug itself.

The specialization system in this game is horrible, BF1 was basically non-existent. BF4 had it right. You wanted a red dot for something, then you simply used it and eventually unlocked it. Simple to understand and easy to do with enough time. That is how it should be in BFV as well imo. Every weapon should have maybe 3 or so "slots" to attach specializations such as maybe grips, sights, stocks, extended mags, rapid fire, etc. It sucks having only 1 or 2 weapons in a category that are even worth using because the rest don't have any decent specializations. They should all be pretty similar like it was in BF3 and BF4.

As far as aesthetics go I wouldn't normally care about what my weapon looks like, but there's already an aesthetic feature in this game so yeah, I care that it is not working as it should. As it stands now Predator, Urban Blue, Mint, and Golden are the only camo's that you don't have to buy. Worst part is that they really aren't all that great looking. The beta had better camo options such as foliage and wraps around the barrels and stocks to actually camouflage a weapon. The uniforms are nice because you can make your soldier stand out, or blend in with the environment as it should be. No it's not anything that affects gameplay, but they put it in the game and it should work differently than it is now.

My biggest concern with the coins is that everything that is purchasable with them is just too darn expensive considering how much you can actually earn. You don't know how good a weapon or vehicle truly is until you buy all the specializations for them and you never will if you can't afford to buy them.
  • raexusa
    29 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is totally different comparing with beta version, And I'd like to know exactly what the difference between a standard and Deluxe edition. I bought the deluxe edition at first day and after a couple weeks you could buy it at half price and, now there is no difference with standard at all!... That's ridiculous.
  • creepNpeep
    707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    @LankRich , @creepNpeep , you missed the point entirely. Nobody here cares about the cosmetics (skin), the issue is that we need the CCs to buy the attachments (weapon specialization), equivalent to grips, stocks, barrels, higher ROF, bigger mags, wing damage, etc.

You unlock them by playing, but you still need to buy them with the CCs, and they cost 300-1500 CC each. The bug allows you to earn 300 CC per day max through the daily assignments only, so you need to spend one whole day to earn CCs for one single level 1 attachment

Yeah, as LankRich says, my apologies too.
    My post was chiefly fuelled by frustrations in the direction the Dice is taking their games.

But I do stand by what I was trying to say, and I think LankRich pretty much echos what I was trying to say, just with less venom 😂