CPU/GPU Live Analyser

«1
EliteLima
153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anybody here knows a software i can download, to check in real time, what % of CPU and GPU is being used? And it's clock speed etc?

Thanks

Comments

  • LOLGotYerTags
    12847 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    That ^

    There are also other apps you can use.

    I dont know the names of them but look for real time CPU usage apps
  • Malzius
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hwinfo64 is the best one to use and you cam configure it for on screen display with riva tuner
  • nicey1958
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EliteLima wrote: »
    Anybody here knows a software i can download, to check in real time, what % of CPU and GPU is being used? And it's clock speed etc?

    Thanks

    take a look on guru3d. all upto date progs. I'm sure you'll find what your looking for there .
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for all the answers
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Intel Extreme Tuning Utility is really good at keeping track of what your cpu is doing, and it will draw a graph for you while you game but you'll have to minimize the game to view it.
  • BiCaKd
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can anyone tell me why afterburner with rivatuner doesnt show ingame? tried running both as admin, nothing works, and i've installed the lastest rivatuner
  • nicey1958
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 3
    BiCaKd wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me why afterburner with rivatuner doesnt show ingame? tried running both as admin, nothing works, and i've installed the lastest rivatuner

    you need to set the OSD setting in the program to show a display ingame.

    start the msi afterburner.
    go to the setting options on the display.(cog wheel icon)
    then select the monitor tab
    all the options are there that you need to select... take ya pick.


    oh ps.. the on screen display tab give you the option to toggle on/off in game display. just set your pref there.

  • BiCaKd
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nicey1958 wrote: »
    BiCaKd wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me why afterburner with rivatuner doesnt show ingame? tried running both as admin, nothing works, and i've installed the lastest rivatuner

    you need to set the OSD setting in the program to show a display ingame.

    start the msi afterburner.
    go to the setting options on the display.(cog wheel icon)
    then select the monitor tab
    all the options are there that you need to select... take ya pick.


    oh ps.. the on screen display tab give you the option to toggle on/off in game display. just set your pref there.

    I've already selected the things i want to be shown and set the key bindings for toggle, but it still doesnt work :s detection is set to high in rivatuner
  • OskooI_007
    714 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you check mark this box?

    article_147485990257e8937e219ed0.png
  • nicey1958
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BiCaKd wrote: »
    nicey1958 wrote: »
    BiCaKd wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me why afterburner with rivatuner doesnt show ingame? tried running both as admin, nothing works, and i've installed the lastest rivatuner

    you need to set the OSD setting in the program to show a display ingame.

    start the msi afterburner.
    go to the setting options on the display.(cog wheel icon)
    then select the monitor tab
    all the options are there that you need to select... take ya pick.


    oh ps.. the on screen display tab give you the option to toggle on/off in game display. just set your pref there.

    I've already selected the things i want to be shown and set the key bindings for toggle, but it still doesnt work :s detection is set to high in rivatuner

    funny.. I havn't put afterburner on for a while, and it didn't show when I just tried now.. I had altered some bindings on my mouse buttons for BFV.. and it seems to have changed the display afterburner toggle. just reassigned in afterburner now and all works again. Strange.
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Did you check mark this box?

    article_147485990257e8937e219ed0.png

    i just downloaded after burner version 4.5.0, it has different options than yours so.....i can't activate it idk why, on the monitoring tab doesnt have that option
  • OskooI_007
    714 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does it look like this?

    474aaf1b_3212eb50ae0ec2dd6fd87df361ca95941323161380_full.png

    Does it also have a 'Show in on-screen display' check mark box? Mine does. Unless this box is checked for each stat, they won't show up in-game in the in screen display.
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Does it look like this?

    474aaf1b_3212eb50ae0ec2dd6fd87df361ca95941323161380_full.png

    Does it also have a 'Show in on-screen display' check mark box? Mine does. Unless this box is checked for each stat, they won't show up in-game in the in screen display.

    Looks like this:

    https://imgur.com/a/1RTLrMB
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you allow the installer to install Rivatuner?
  • OskooI_007
    714 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EliteLima wrote: »
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Does it look like this?

    474aaf1b_3212eb50ae0ec2dd6fd87df361ca95941323161380_full.png

    Does it also have a 'Show in on-screen display' check mark box? Mine does. Unless this box is checked for each stat, they won't show up in-game in the in screen display.

    Looks like this:

    https://imgur.com/a/1RTLrMB

    Scroll down and put a check mark in the 'Show in on-screen display' box. I'm not repeating myself anymore. I've said it 3 or 4 times now.
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you allow the installer to install Rivatuner?

    i didnt
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    EliteLima wrote: »
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Does it look like this?

    474aaf1b_3212eb50ae0ec2dd6fd87df361ca95941323161380_full.png

    Does it also have a 'Show in on-screen display' check mark box? Mine does. Unless this box is checked for each stat, they won't show up in-game in the in screen display.

    Looks like this:

    https://imgur.com/a/1RTLrMB

    Scroll down and put a check mark in the 'Show in on-screen display' box. I'm not repeating myself anymore. I've said it 3 or 4 times now.

    it doesnt have it down, i scrolled, maybe it's because i didnt installed rivatuner?
    p.s: does MSI Afterburner does OC by itself???
  • OskooI_007
    714 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, you need Rivatuner for on-screen display to work. I'd just un-install MSI Afterburner, reboot the PC, then re-install MSI Afterburner with Rivatuner. Rivatuner comes bundled with MSI Afterburner.

    MSI Afterburner doesn't overclock anything unless you configure it to do so. I just use it to see GPU and CPU usage while playing games.
  • NamelessForNow
    1433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    EliteLima wrote: »
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    EliteLima wrote: »
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Does it look like this?

    474aaf1b_3212eb50ae0ec2dd6fd87df361ca95941323161380_full.png

    Does it also have a 'Show in on-screen display' check mark box? Mine does. Unless this box is checked for each stat, they won't show up in-game in the in screen display.

    Looks like this:

    https://imgur.com/a/1RTLrMB

    Scroll down and put a check mark in the 'Show in on-screen display' box. I'm not repeating myself anymore. I've said it 3 or 4 times now.

    it doesnt have it down, i scrolled, maybe it's because i didnt installed rivatuner?
    p.s: does MSI Afterburner does OC by itself???

    There's 3 bars next to core clock. Looks like the phone reception bars on your cell phone. Click that and hit scan. Let it do its thing. Takes about 15 minutes. Make sure all sliders are at their default settings when you start. When its done, it will import the overclock to your profile. Should say curve in core clock. Then slide temp and power up all the way and oc your memory. Make sure you save it and click apply at startup. If you have a 2080ti, make sure you use the latest BETA driver. I think its 4.0.6 beta 10. Beta 9 will work too. In beta 10, the auto overclock button is at the top left.
Sign In or Register to comment.