Evidence of excessive cheating on YouTube

Deltium
34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2019
This YouTube video makes me sick.
I am not naive to the fact that there is cheating in multiplayer games, but this is incredibly excessive.

[Mod edit: Video removed]

I am seriously considering asking for a full refund, as it does not seem that EA / Dice has strong protocols in place to address online cheating.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is cheating in every online game. It's not really excessive in BF.
  • hkeric8280
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't request us to report the cheaters , dice!
    This is your duty to keep the players playing honest .

Even we are keeping report the cheaters on daily basis, they still existing in game . Useless system
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are you saying this You Tuber is cheating. Looks like a Really good Sniper to me. I see no cheating.

• Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Are you saying this You Tuber is cheating. Looks like a Really good Sniper to me. I see no cheating.

Then go see a [removed] That fake " surprise " about his Kills is just the cream on the aimbot cake.
  • Deltium
    edited January 2019
    OK, here is even better evidence of cheating. He shows the aimbot program as well.

[Mod edit: video removed]
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are u implying he is cheating? While there was a lot of wtf moments I'm not sure if it was cheating.

If anything I would say wallhacks over aimbot. But I'm not seeing definitive tracking through walls.

If anything this shows the accuracy capable of a mnk.
  • Deltium
    take a look at the second video. even better evidence of the exact program that he is using.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    take a look at the second video. even better evidence of the exact program that he is using.

Well the second was is a definite.

One of the biggest reasons I left pc. Once I can mnk natively on console I will do so. I will not buy an adapter as I feel that's cheating on consoles until its natively supported.
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

Well the second was is a definite.

One of the biggest reasons I left pc. Once I can mnk natively on console I will do so. I will not buy an adapter as I feel that's cheating on consoles until its natively supported.

[Mod edit: Comment edited due to swearing]
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    inb4 locked for name and shame. Actually when I was watching the first video, I was wondering when the aimbot would appear and made this guy rage quit.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Once I can mnk natively on console I will do so. I will not buy an adapter as I feel that's cheating on consoles until its natively supported.

you as an experienced pc player would not feel like it's cheating when using one of those Adapters. try it.
  • xKusagamix
    1209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    An aimbot that actually help you on leading your shot with Bolt Action Rifle, at range? Wow, that's something new.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »

Once I can mnk natively on console I will do so. I will not buy an adapter as I feel that's cheating on consoles until its natively supported.

you as an experienced pc player would not feel like it's cheating when using one of those Adapters. try it.

You can use M&K plus use Aim Assist on Console. It's cheating.
  • IamNotThatWhichU
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is MNK? What are these adaptors you are talking about?

After watching that first video, if there really are people out there who can play like that, without hacking, then i would have to seriously consider uninstalling, and probably never playing anything online again.

Thanks for the heads up.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is MNK? What are these adaptors you are talking about?

After watching that first video, if there really are people out there who can play like that, without hacking, then i would have to seriously consider uninstalling, and probably never playing anything online again.

Thanks for the heads up.

MNK = Mouse & Keyboard

The guy in the first video isn't even cheating (admittedly didn't watch it all), his showing off highlights from some good HS streaks he had. Stodeh does the same thing, check him out. Good players do exist, people like the OP should probably try and remember that instead of crying hack all the time.
  • Hawxxeye
    7932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had a case of a pilot who could ohk other planes with bullets.
    I made a compilation of what he was doing and sent a report to EA. I cannot link the video cause it has names.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

sounds like it's time to completely remove aim assist
  • Loki_Deezie

sounds like it's time to completely remove aim assist

I agree. Native support for mnk remove aim assists and let players choose. I mean u can choose on pc why not console.

Admittedly no1 on pc uses a control because contrary to what some may say it's a huge advantage using a mouse for aiming and a keyboard for movement. Able to do so many more things since 3 of your figures arent hindered by gripping a controller.
  • Popa2caps
    589 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

I would say 45% of PC players cheat in some way. I say that after playing so much on consoles and trying PC, people act very odd all the time. Either someone does it to make a fanbase for YouTube or Twitch or just to show off to some friends. EA can't fix all of cheaters with their games. A locked system is what PC needs for gaming somehow, or just move to consoles when mouse & keyboard get supported for the games you like to play.

I also want to be clear, there are amazing people out there, i'm just talking about the ninja cheaters, who see the location of everyone or a hard to notice script. Microsoft just needs to come up with a way to lock down windows while games are running or something. If you want to blame someone, blame the people who make the money selling the cheats.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    Then go see a ophthalmologist. That fake " surprise " about his Kills is just the cream on the aimbot cake.
    The youtuber wasn't aimbotting. Aimbot no matter how subtle would have locked on to the target and tracked the movement of the target when activated. Watched video frame by frame there's no lock on effect.
This discussion has been closed.