Too many "Enemy hit 99" moments

Bumstag1
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Especially with the Stg 44. But I have also encountered this issue with many other guns. I think buffing the damage for every weapon with 0.5 is a good solution.

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    2704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Totally agree on this one. BF5 is the only Battlefield game where I get "Enemy Hit 90+" and then I die. It happens with most guns I often use, STG44, Bren, FG42, AG m/42, MP40. Really annoying.
  • spychodelics
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, i felt / feel like playing cs go again, the enemy gets away with 2-3 hp left.

But if that the multiplier get changed you die faster and more often, so the ttk / ttd debat will start again.
  • l_water_l
    1543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It feels really inconsistent. Guns that I know for a fact have a max 4 hit to kill and I know for a fact that I hit them 5 times and they still kill me and walk away.
    I was using the selb 1907 yesterday (2 hit kill) and kept getting three hitmarkers on people and they still would be alive. It makes me think people are using health cheats because they don't like the ttk but it happens far too often for that to be the case.
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yeah, same here. But ok, one have to die...

so if i hit 90 and the other player hit 100... my time to go.
  • bran1986
    5576 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    It feels really inconsistent. Guns that I know for a fact have a max 4 hit to kill and I know for a fact that I hit them 5 times and they still kill me and walk away.
    I was using the selb 1907 yesterday (2 hit kill) and kept getting three hitmarkers on people and they still would be alive. It makes me think people are using health cheats because they don't like the ttk but it happens far too often for that to be the case.

I hit someone for 147 damage with a smg and not kill them once and got destroyed. Something screwy is definitely going on.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    True from experience as an StG44 main. Alot of 99% moments.
  • FillthyCasuall
    96 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been getting a lot of 99 damage as well but lately, and i don't know if its just a visual glitch or something, i've been tagging a lot of people for 87 damage too. Its either, or for those two numbers. Its super wierd....
  • VincentNZ
    2574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am pretty sure you get those because your target momentarily stepped out of the 4hk-zone.
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just take a quick look at the score board and see the high ping God’z on the other team..
  • Zzofo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

life sometimes difficult
  • superteds
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ping, panic-mashing C, not quite being in range etc etc. sucks, but happens to the guy you didn't kill as much as it happens to you.
  • kergster
    131 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    I hit someone for 147 damage with a smg and not kill them once and got destroyed. Something screwy is definitely going on.

Had a few of these as well so I am curious, what happens? Target self-heals between bullets? Something else?
  • MocKIngSpONgeBoB
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    kergster wrote: »

Had a few of these as well so I am curious, what happens? Target self-heals between bullets? Something else?
    Bandage usage, bullets penetration making you hitting someone behind your target... Many reasons to get that.
  • bran1986
    5576 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I don't think that is it IMO. I just had another issue where I lit into someone with a Thompson for 154 damage and he turned and burned me with the MP40 in one frame. There is no way he had time to heal since I was continuously hitting him. There is no way he should have survived but he did somehow.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Na, I don't think the STG44/Assault needs any buffs.
  • zenn_nme
    746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, 98... 98... 98... OW, a kill.
  • bran1986
    Na, I don't think the STG44/Assault needs any buffs.

Poor assaults can't catch a break.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've seen this more on the medic class than assault.
  • superteds
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I don't think that is it IMO. I just had another issue where I lit into someone with a Thompson for 154 damage and he turned and burned me with the MP40 in one frame. There is no way he had time to heal since I was continuously hitting him. There is no way he should have survived but he did somehow.

remember score=/= damage

you might be picking up points from something else while you're shooting. happens all the time for me, but you only see the big number in the centre
  • bran1986
    superteds wrote: »

remember score=/= damage

you might be picking up points from something else while you're shooting. happens all the time for me, but you only see the big number in the centre

No this was damage not score.