Can we get elite servers?

MOSSAD-RECRUITER
410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Not to step on anybody, but I think that would be a good idea for vets and serious players. To make the gaming experience more challenging, cooperative and enjoyable. It also adds another progression goal, besides the existing levels on weapons, classes and overall.

My idea is; to gain access to play on such servers, the player needs to reach maximum level (50 right now), played a certain amount of time and so on. Something like that. Or even based on certain skills, and combinations thereof.

The ability to "bookmark" such servers, for later return, should also be there. So players can meet again more often.

Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• kreepypriest
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A server for who can camp the hardest..or
    Roll with a squad of all medics..
  • dirtyann
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A server for who can camp the hardest..or
    Roll with a squad of all medics..

I rarely see veterans play like that, most of us are used to move around the map and if you get killed frequently by medics as of now you are really bad at the game as it is the most underpowered class.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not to step on anybody, but I think that would be a good idea for vets and serious players. To make the gaming experience more challenging, cooperative and enjoyable. It also adds another progression goal, besides the existing levels on weapons, classes and overall.

My idea is; to gain access to play on such servers, the player needs to reach maximum level (50 right now), played a certain amount of time and so on. Something like that. Or even based on certain skills, and combinations thereof.

The ability to "bookmark" such servers, for later return, should also be there. So players can meet again more often.

Any thoughts on this?

Nah, you are right. This game is absolutely a stain of a game playing with half the fanbase. So many people are so bad at this game I can't imagine they will stay long anyway, but the game itself just has issues training people how play.

They need rookie servers for low ranks. Something like that. Games like Warhawk used to do that, and it worked out decently.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Any thoughts on this?
    Play on South American servers, that's how it is everyday, 20 super sweaty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ per side. I can already recognize them by name, because it's always the same guys, the same clans. It's not really a fun and balanced experience.

This game has not sold enough down here, I miss having more casuals around doing random stupid stuff, like the ones I spotted in US east servers.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    imo one mandatory requirement to enter must be a ping of 50 and below with zero packet loss
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Danz_RS wrote: »
    Play on South American servers, that's how it is everyday, 20 super sweaty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ per side. I can already recognize them by name, because it's always the same guys, the same clans. It's not really a fun and balanced experience.

This game has not sold enough down here, I miss having more casuals around doing random stupid stuff, like the ones I spotted in US east servers.

Maybe they will play on elite servers then. For better challenge.