How to be Happy playing Battlefield V

Comments

• Lahoo_Eckbert
    1111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wikstone wrote: »
    1. I try to keep my kd higher than 2.0
    2. I dont talk to random dudes, no platoons in bfv
    3. Im not camper, im where the fight is
    4. Agree, game is boring.

Literally me.

This game needs **** ton of new maps, new factions, weapons and lots of polish on gameplay mechanics to become a really good game.
  • dude_No_Touching
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Play with friends in discord or TS, drink beer, take xanax or valium. Happy days.
  • fortress66
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    I'm reading alot of **** here. People complain and complain. Oh i dont hear footstep and tank. How can i hear the footstep of the ennemy on my PC on not you??? The problem is on your side. You just dont know how to use your PC and you accuse everybody else..
  • xHonest_Abe
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A couple of things that they have improved on the Battlefield game and has made me happy is that over time during the game a player will have access to a tank, aircraft, AA gun, etc. On some of the old battlefield games team mates were fighting all the time with other team mates over these items because they were short supply. >:) You really don't see it on Battlefield V. I've seen these weapons left standing for minutes because many players don't go looking for them on the big map after they are killed. Especially the AA gun that a player had moved and later lost interest in it, and left it in a far away field. You have to look for it.

I think the maps Rotterdam, Aerodrome, and Devastation placed in a map rotation by itself would attract a huge amount of followers, and for a player would be hard to get on the server at peak hours (but do make a few servers that carry this setup). Same thing with the maps that have mainly tank and aircraft, and rotate them as a small group of maps. Yes, currently you can search for the maps to play on, but when you do get on that specific map, it is usually half over or 1 minute left to play. :D

Since no player group is controlling the rotation, I hope some day the one who is doing it might try this along with the current setup.
  • ZyGViking2121
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yay suppression and weak medic guns!!

Yes, I agree on that... :p They should at least give you a shotgun as a medic. For a long time I would run out and revived every buddy that is down, and the enemy would wait until the buddy is revived and kill both of us. Now, if I don't see where the enemy player is hiding who made the kill, I don't revive that buddy. You find a lot of the stress as medic does go away by doing this. A lot of players think that all of their actions while playing are watched and remembered by many players, not true. I can't recall the name of any player I played with 2 games ago :D .
    There are player groups out there that play for fun B) and not have to be competitive. They won't kick you if your score is not the best after a few rounds. But they like to talk a lot during the game. Nice.....

My younger days, I use to be super competitive, but I hardly ever try to be the best anymore, it's just fun that way, I mean I'm not going around a purposely sucking or going and trying to get that 360 no scope crap or going to top score, but casually playing my role.

Medic still makes me mad tho, I mean my squad goes down by someone about 50m away, ok, fine, I'll go kill the guy before I revive them, but even tho I get the shot on him first, and the first 2 or 3 hit then he starts to fire and well my chance of living isn't great.

Or teammates die around me so I hide in some pile of broken building, and a Assault pops around the corner and I can't even defend myself as their guns just do so much more damage then of course you get that person who says you're a useless medic lol, it always seems to play that way, granted my KD is 2.0 I can get kills with most of the medic guns, but as soon as your try assault class, holy crap their guns are like something from a different game, you can actually kill up close and from 50 - 100m away. Stuff like that kinda irritates me as I like the medic role, and then you switch to another class since you know, you getting tired of having to baby the SMG's to even defend yourself or defend the bodies of the dying, then some squads complain that there's no medic now, Sorry I switch so something so I can further get into the action or better serve my playstyle.

But hey, I have fun, a minor annoyance, especially coming from the simi rifles the medics had in BF1 to something that has a hard time getting even half that range, just gotta adapt.
  • Bamsmacked
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Game is boring because there is nothing to work for.

The daily/weapon assignment system is a joke and discourages team play.

Max rank is a joke it's only 50, and anyone can achieve that rank even casuals so there is nothing to show player dedication.

We can't work towards progression of weapons, and vehicles because you probably won't have enough company coins to upgrade everything, especially every single vehicle twice.

Game is full of bugs, balance problems, and is unpolished and incomplete.

Skill ceiling greatly lowered with reduced recoil.

Really is reminiscent of the SWBF2 release.
  • StgGorman
    58 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thst reminds me that i need to get a headset soon.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wikstone wrote: »
    1. I try to keep my kd higher than 2.0
    2. I dont talk to random dudes, no platoons in bfv
    3. Im not camper, im where the fight is
    4. Agree, game is boring.

Literally me.

This game needs **** ton of new maps, new factions, weapons and lots of polish on gameplay mechanics to become a really good game.

Or you know, some of the stuff that has been removed from bf4/bf1...
  • xHonest_Abe
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    Was last night a glitch, but I saw the same map (Devastation) played twice in a row on the same server. Now that would make me happy :D using the popular maps. Has any one seen this happen since the new update?
  • Wikstone
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just tried Bf1 and its better and more fun. Looks better, better menus, more weapons etc.
  • Asalavana
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NO COMPANY COIN. HOW DO I SUPPOSE TO TRY NEW THINGS, THE WEAPON WITH NO UPGRADE.
    AND EA DICE JUMP ON EVERYTHING AND LIE TO EVERYONE.
    THEIR BANKRUPTCY WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY.
  • GrandMG42CamPeR
    258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just drink while playing ;)
  • Wikstone
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Drink alot :)
  • AmKing_Char
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Being honest I played BF4 hundreds of hours never got bored of it still playing. BF1 a bit less than hundred but never got bored and BFV.... well 50 hours besed on origin and 30 hours based on online stats and I got bored of it.

Now before everyone starts saying "oh just leave the game and will be fine" .Well its weird because
    1) Its' something different and new and you want to try it because you are curious. You wan to progress to see how good you are and how good you will become.
    2) I really want to learn it and I like the way it looks but at the same time it makes me feel like due to the fact that the originality is gone it pulls me away.
    3) Most of the times i start the game to relax and enjoy the game well with that "anti cheat" method that allows every cheater to have bonus 300-0 well how am I suppose to relax?

Am really sad that this title " battlefield" has lost the origins and am really concerned of not even buying the next BF because if EA and Dice keeps doing the same mistakes well "There are a lot more trees that make the same fruit" and some times even better.
  • xHonest_Abe
    Compared to BF4, a couple of things they did get right on Battlefield 5:

* the AA and artillery can be moved around the map with a vehicle. It took me a while to learn how to connect the two by pressing the T button. You still have to use your brain where to place it without getting sniped at or an enemy aircraft trying to destroy you with a low pass.

*The ability to rebuild structures. On BF4, some of the maps flag areas would be torn down after awhile during the game, there would be no cover to defend the flag. On BF5, for instance the Aerodrome map, players might rebuild the fortification 3 times over to protect the main hangar. When this happens, they are busy as beavers rebuilding their destroyed forts. Fun to watch

*Like I said before the availability of vehicles and aircraft are a lot better and players have an equal chance getting one during the BF5 game. You don't see a player chasing another player saying his tank or aircraft was stolen unlike BF4 that happen all the time. :D

*I like the 4 stages that you go through to improve your weapon, vehicle, and aircraft by buying attachments as you progress. If you go down the wrong track, you actually can redo it after you are at level 4. I saw a huge improvement on one weapon when I did a redo on it. On BF4 there were so many weapons, it was easy to get lost on what really works for you. :#

Honestly, playing battlefield too much can cause boredom. When it gets that way, I usually play a creative or exploring game for awhile. After a few hours of that, I am ready to go back to the Battlefield. When BF4 was created a lot of the gaming technology in the game was brand new. I guess we expected too much improvement on the new game. Like a car that you bought with all the options years ago, and discovered the new one you just bought did the same. Only the cosmetics or a couple of safety features had changed.
  • mendez84
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try to leave your hate under the bed and go play the game , you'll play it much more happy
  • Dirty_Harry_II
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hope for a re master of BF4/3 whit BFV grafik and engines
  • CrashCA
    931 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Agree,and play with friends
  • Cerben1
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    play Assult. then your happy cose its easy and fun every other class is there to serv you one whit ammo one whit med packs and the other one is a lure whit his scope glint
  • G-Gnu
    1308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Best way is to watch someone else play on Utube for a few minutes then you remember that you have other better things to do instead.