Dead but not dead?

Claypole1
386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I just got killed, (as Assault, on bridge on Twisted Steel), but instead of quitting revive, or getting revived, I just laid there, able to watch the battle around me, (could still use controller to look around), but never going to he spawn screen. I didn’t see any option to redeploy, so just waited until the round ended.

Is this a known issue?

Comments

• Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it's a rare bug, happened to me once as well. Lucky for me it was close to the end of Day 1 on Grand Ops so I didn't have to quit out of a winning round.
  • Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh, and ammo crates falling through the floor, great. And whilst I’m at it, my loadout doesn’t seem to save. Not impressed with this so far...
  • urban2544
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    happened to a squadmate of mine, i just revived him and all was good.
  • pWnd999
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    I already posted about this issue

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/169253/loop-after-bleeding-out#latest

I noticed one guy in a match a week ago and I could revive him and bring him back to life after 5 minutes! So, I hope someone will pick me up when I have this bug again.
  • NilSatisOptimum
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It does happen, it's not unique to BF5 or BF in general...
  • KillerToasterBF1
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve had this a couple of times too, only way out was to close the game completely.
  • kergster
    131 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Claypole1 wrote: »
    I just got killed, (as Assault, on bridge on Twisted Steel), but instead of quitting revive, or getting revived, I just laid there, able to watch the battle around me, (could still use controller to look around), but never going to he spawn screen. I didn’t see any option to redeploy, so just waited until the round ended.

Is this a known issue?

Have had this a few times. Never had the patience to wait the round to end so just had to quit the game.

Yet another day in Bugfield.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    I had a similar one.

Got killed, game went to map screen, then all the spawn points disappeared (including spawns on my squad mates).

I couldn't spawn back into the game and had to quit.

This was in Rotterdam map, I was killed running the waterside bit between B and D.
  • The_BERG_366
    2789 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Claypole1 wrote: »
    Oh, and ammo crates falling through the floor, great. And whilst I’m at it, my loadout doesn’t seem to save. Not impressed with this so far...

loadouts are faction specific so if you want to play a different gun on a specific class for example you have to adjust it twice (once for allies and once for axis). the system works similar to hardlines...