Built in wallhack in BFV

xDJ_Cas
557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hey guys,

I would like you to comment here if you like or dislike this red blinking square when you have critical level of health. Yes DICE removed spotting, but why did they left this casual feature I have no idea.

I do not insist on any opinion just want to understand if you really like or dislike this feature

Best regards,
DJ_Cas

Comments

• Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Wait, what? That made no sense. Are you saying that you show up as a blip for the enemy when you are at low health?
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    obviously dislike, honestly the 'doritos' were better than this
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think hea talking about the red squares when you suppress an enemy? It has nothing at all to do with low health tho.
  • Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Indigology wrote: »
    I think hea talking about the red squares when you suppress an enemy? It has nothing at all to do with low health tho.

Isn't that just support with the correct specialization? Though I have managed to supress-spot enemies when they were obviously behind cover that my bullets cannot possibly penetrate.
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Blakkwolfe wrote: »

Isn't that just support with the correct specialization? Though I have managed to supress-spot enemies when they were obviously behind cover that my bullets cannot possibly penetrate.

I think you can suppress someone with any class, you just need the RPMS to be high. Believe it or not, i shoot so fast with the gewehr 1-5 that i can actually suppress some people lol. Not often, but it does happen.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I think you can suppress someone with any class, you just need the RPMS to be high. Believe it or not, i shoot so fast with the gewehr 1-5 that i can actually suppress some people lol. Not often, but it does happen.

Right but only the support perk spots suppressed enemies.
  • Blakkwolfe
    Supression is pointless in BF5 though, aside from supress-spotting with support.
  • Indigology
    Then there is definitely some funky stuff goin on. Next time it happens for me ill record it. I almost always play assault and ive noticed 4-5 times where ive been the only one shooting at an enemy, ive caused the red suppresion to appear around an enemy.

Surely im not the only one who has witnessed this? Ill be sure to record next time it occurs.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Supression is pointless in BF5 though, aside from supress-spotting with support.

But spotting someone is a huge thing because of the lower visibility in this battlefield. You go from barely being able to see a person prone in the grass to everyone on you team being able to shoot through smoke and leafs at them.
  • WHISPonPCin480P
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Yeah definitely think that has to do with suppression, not low health.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is suppression spotting not low health spotting and onlr works if the support is specialized as a machine gunner iirc
  • Abonsam
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Shooting above their heads works too, even behind low ridges.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

Now that you mention it, this might be true.
    I'm pretty sure I suppressed spotted someone with my Ribeyrolles, unless someone else was shooting them and I didn't se...
  • Blakkwolfe
    Skitelz7 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure I suppressed spotted someone with my Ribeyrolles, unless someone else was shooting them and I didn't se...

I know if you supress-spot someone you see their class icon. Perhaps something similar happens if you supress something as other classes, except you only see a classless thing.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I know if you supress-spot someone you see their class icon. Perhaps something similar happens if you supress something as other classes, except you only see a classless thing.

Yeah, I only saw the hollow red diamond flashing.
  • Abonsam
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yeah, I only saw the hollow red diamond flashing.

Maybe the icon above their head also shows remaining health? Almost empty health icons can't show which class since they're opaque when empty? Just guessing ^^
  • TOG_Whiskey
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you can suppress with any class as long as the fire rate is fast enough, I think the engineer perk lets more your squad/team see red diamonds. Pretty sure I have managed it a few times with assault weapons
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Suppression can be done by all classes and vehicles, even planes, but only the support can "spot" with suppression.

But keep in mind suppression doesn't really do anything other then cause your hud to be a lil fuzzy around the edges. My assumption is to tell the player they are being shot at
  • Plucky6922
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Scouts can 3D spot with damage dealt, with the proper perk.
  • SirBobdk
    4548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Suppression can be done by all classes and vehicles, even planes, but only the support can "spot" with suppression.

But keep in mind suppression doesn't really do anything other then cause your hud to be a lil fuzzy around the edges. My assumption is to tell the player they are being shot at
    Its a good tactic in the planes. Make a coople of shoots where you think players can be and they light up.