Is the aim sensitivity the same as in Battlefront 2?

ManSteve
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
The engines are the exact same but my aim feels weird. I have my sensitivity on 8% in both games but there seems to be a difference. Am I missing out a setting?

Comments

• TheNoobPolice
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No. It's not the same.

Also you can't expect to match a 3rd person aim to a 1st person aim and it feel the same.

If you just want to match the first person hipfire aim that's pretty easy to do.
  • karcyon
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1st person are the same sensitivity though.
  • n4tivoPR
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 $4.99 USD plus all DLC free via origin (prior bfv release).
  • TheNoobPolice
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 8
    karcyon wrote: »

Nope.

BF1 8% at 800 dpi produces a turn rate of 29cm / 360

SWBF2 8% at 800 dpi produces a turn-rate of 48cm / 360
  • karcyon
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    karcyon wrote: »

Nope.

BF1 8% at 800 dpi produces a turn rate of 29cm / 360

SWBF2 8% at 800 dpi produces a turn-rate of 48cm / 360

I am sorry, you are absolutely right. It's not the same. My mistake.
    I tested it and it seems if you use the ProfileOptions file, the BF2 sensitivity should be your BF1/5 sensitivity multiplied by 2. So I have 0.0116 in BF1 and BF5 which is roughly 30 cm for a 360 and if you multiply this by 2 you have 0.0232 which is 30 cm in BF2. I measured it.

In OP's case he would need to use the ProfileOptions MouseSensitivity from BF2 and divide it by 2 and he has his BF1 sensitivity. Not sure if this helps the OP.