Assignments

matthewtruscott
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
EA, DICE would you please make it possible to view assignments properly in the pause menu whilst playing the game. I like what you've done, but most assignments have alot of parts, so for me, it would be easier if I could see which parts are still remaining rather than just knowing I have so many to do. Thanks

Comments

• SkimpyWan
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed, I also find the screen crashes if I open assignments whilst using the in game menu!
  • XPoorJudgmentX
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When you pause the game just go to assignments they are shown and tell you what needs to be completed for each one still open. They are also tracked in game as you do them letting you know the count for the sections involved like revives or kills while prone ect.
  • KarlosFantano
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As PoorJudgement says,i dont have a problem with viewing or keeping track of them.......i just want to be able to change them in game once theyre completed,make this happen Dice and i'd be a happy camper!
  • davisbrandon1911
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As PoorJudgement says,i dont have a problem with viewing or keeping track of them.......i just want to be able to change them in game once theyre completed,make this happen Dice and i'd be a happy camper!

Agreed. I I usually complete one per game and then two per game once the mastery becomes available. In my quest to pimp every gun out in gold its a royal pain in the **** to have to back out after every game.....
  • XxmOss72xX
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Ssshhhhhh! Don't say camper!! You're gonna get flamed! :D :D