Enemy hit +275 and still alive. [removed]

italickus
394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2019
I was using EMP, there was this dude 3 metres ahead of me who was giving me his back (i was behind him). I emptied almost my entire mag on his upper back and boom... enemy hit +275 and still alive. He turned around and insta killed me with SG 1-2. In that game i killed 40 ppl and this thing always happened with him alone. No others. And multiple times. In another server, same stuff but with new dude. Enemy hit +235 and still alive.

What the hell is happening in this game :(
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• j232211V7
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This has been exactly happening to me for the last 3 days leading to believe TTK 2.0 is back. It takes a considerate amount of bullets and efforts to kill an enemy now. I use support and MMG weapon, have to aim for headshot to kill enemies now, very annoying. On the other side I got killed by 1 shot 99% of the time,, mostly by rifles, maybe netcode issues? I am on PS4, east canada region, internet is 1000 Mbps via ethernet, ping is around 15, K/D per game used to be between 2.5-3.5. Now barely 1.2-2.0. What is going on here DICE?
  • Ragnarok-Drakkar
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    j232211V7 wrote: »
    This has been exactly happening to me for the last 3 days leading to believe TTK 2.0 is back. It takes a considerate amount of bullets and efforts to kill an enemy now. I use support and MMG weapon, have to aim for headshot to kill enemies now, very annoying. On the other side I got killed by 1 shot 99% of the time,, mostly by rifles, maybe netcode issues? I am on PS4, east canada region, internet is 1000 Mbps via ethernet, ping is around 15, K/D per game used to be between 2.5-3.5. Now barely 1.2-2.0. What is going on here DICE?

before you talk about ttk 2.0 learn the dmg of guns in both TTk and you will see ttk. 2.0 is long dead.
  • ackers75
    2652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have had 362 on a player that took 2 rockets and 2 of them silly grenades you shoot out of your gun.
    He continued to run around shooting us so I just left the server.

• italickus
    edited January 2019
    Often i have also +99 damage using medic weapons
  • Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    I just assumed that it's not actual damage numbers you are seeing. Though if that is the case I have no clue on what it is based on assuming you only hit one person.
  • italickus
    about both the +260 damage and +99 i was far from flags. It counted only my hits
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was using EMP, there was this dude 3 metres ahead of me who was giving me his back (i was behind him). I emptied almost my entire mag on his upper back and boom... enemy hit +275 and still alive. He turned around and insta killed me with SG 1-2. In that game i killed 40 ppl and this thing always happened with him alone. No others. And multiple times. In another server, same stuff but with new dude. Enemy hit +235 and still alive.

What the hell is happening in this game :(

Record it.
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of Enemies clustered in one house, i shoot a PiAT in them.

405 enemy hit, nobody died.

LOL. Unlucky for sure
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have same issue.
  • NemoDahFish
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Has happened to me. First few times i thought i was hitting multiple enemies. But last time there was just one enemy player in clear view, 130 something damage and did not die.. probably the netcode. Client registering damage but server not..
  • Maldraxis
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I find I get that result on medics .. I assume either physically or mechanically, they are mashing heal non stop through out the match.
    If this is true, then there is no way to stop this.
    As for the Piat kill attempt above, explosive damage is so pitiful in this game, nades do nothing, you need several AP mines for a kill and rocket damage is unreliable.
  • AwfulMcBad
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You're probably capping a point and seeing the points come up combined with the damage points.
  • Buzzkill66
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s been that way for me since launch
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have had the same experience... Sometimes my SLR (which is 2 hit kill at all ranges) do 97 damage total... Sometimes I hit enemy 3 times for 154 dmg, and enemy still lives, and I’m pretty sure he didnt heal using bandage, it was in shot time window...
  • frankzappaVT
    36 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what i love is seeing a 105 mm tank shell land 1 foot from a enemy soldier with NO DAMAGE! Also give nades an ACTUAL KILL RADIUS! these developers need to through lejuene bootcamp.