Blenheim MK IF bug?

snakeater418
263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
It's only with the MK IF that it doesn't resupply the machine gun when passing through the supply depots. Everything else resupplies so not sure if it actually does and the number just doesn't. Not even sure if this is a common problem or just me.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's been mentioned before, just not very often (think there's one thread here) and hopefully it'll get sorted out. Also it doesn't reload the gun as you suspect, just the bombs, so unfortunately it's not just a counter issue.
  • filthmcnasty
    598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's only with the MK IF that it doesn't resupply the machine gun when passing through the supply depots. Everything else resupplies so not sure if it actually does and the number just doesn't. Not even sure if this is a common problem or just me.

I've noticed this too. There were other planes that did the same. If I remember, my Stuka did this as well, and the Mosquito once too.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep it needs fixing asap.