This Week in Battlefield V

Stronger Recoil and Recoil Patterns

BenBit13
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Currently, most of the automatic guns barely have any noticeable recoil. I tested it out with many different guns and everytime the recoil pattern is just a slight vertical increase. This makes the automatic guns extremely easy to play and lowers the skill ceiling. Dice should implement a system how they advertised it in the beginning with CS like consistent, learnable patterns that require practice to master.

Comments

• Cerben1
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    as we play Battle Field her whit bullet drops and some other stuff you dont have in CS and other games i sugest we shold be happy whit current gun physics and prey for bipod fix and time to death in net code .
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    When I test the guns in firing range, they have more recoil, but on real players they seem to have less, maybe this is due to the aim assist, I don't know.
  • BenBit13
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 6
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    When I test the guns in firing range, they have more recoil, but on real players they seem to have less, maybe this is due to the aim assist, I don't know.

The guns in the test range aren't upgraded so they have the default recoil values.