"Operation Locker" Snow?

Wesker4755
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Can someone explain to me what I am missing here? Is there some secret camo that negates this like there is for negating thermal? How is it that I step outside on Locker and can barely see two feet in front of be because of snow blind effect. Yet the enemy team can see me no problem no matter where I am.

Comments

• ItsYourGirlWrex
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you talking about the DICE LA camo?
  • DocCuda418
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Turn down the brightness? Should be able to see out there and remember there is usually a battle going between mortars and MAVs on that board and MAVs can be spotting too so they see you coming.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 7
    Spotting™
  • tempo_rarity
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Know Thy Enemy -- Killcam reveals your Killers location and Killfeed tells you what they used on you , so . . .
    Go be that guy and see what he saw (and you'll see the tiny little path and area that he was spam-spotting)
    You'll be that much wiser the next time you "step outside".