Aerodrome?

bjk204
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Where the neck did the tanks go on Aerodrome Conquest? Where did the stationary machine guns go? Did someone cry to Dice? I'm going back to BF1. This is BS.

Comments

• shaunUK24
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean?
    Try explaining a bit better, I was on Aerodrome last night and all was good
  • bjk204
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Near the hanger, east of B overlooking the hanger. You can no longer build the stationary machine gun. Also, I played it for 3 straight rounds and not 1 tank was sited. Only APCs. Any ideas?
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you are on to something by going back to BF1. Trust me. Give Dice a year to progress with BF5.
  • CosmicStriker
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if you play the support and you build up you can build the stationary machine guns, they tanks are at the spawn and you have to wait to spawn in to get one if they are available .
  • D4rthGinge
    187 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I understand the fustration with the tanks. you can be waiting a long time for one to be available. seems the amount spawned in this map are very low.

the machine gun will only be built if the supporting fortifications are built first. not sure if this is the issue.