Why so many cheaters???

SauITigh
15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 6
I have played Battlefield 3 , 4, 1 and Star Wars 1 and all of those games were full of cheats, not just 1 or 2 im talking about 5+ cheaters in every server.
So my question is why would anyone buy a game from EA games ? Why this company doesn't do anything about cheaters?
Fortnite is a free to play game and it's close to zero cheaters, so why would i waste my money again in ea games?

Comments

• Cpt_Tatanovich
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i feel same in Bf1 and i understand u and if nothing do soonly for me no more games from this company.
  • disposalist
    7909 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You guys playing in Asia? I get next-to-no cheaters at all in EU servers.
  • SauITigh
    edited January 7
    I play in EU servers and its full of cheaters.me and my friends have reported many of them but nothing happened they still play with cheats...This company does nothing at all.This is why i will never WASTE my money in their games...
    Post edited by SauITigh on
  • Cpt_Tatanovich
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SauITigh wrote: »
    I play in EU servers and its full of cheaters.me and my friends have reported many of them but nothing happened they still play with cheats...This company does nothing at all.This is why i will never WASTE my money in their games...

Is sad if EA nothing do to clean this scum.
  • disposalist
    7909 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've played 1500+ hours on EU servers and maybe seen 20 definite cheaters. They are very rare.

I've heard about 20,000 hackusations from frustrated kids though...
  • SauITigh
    4-6 cheaters in every single game....
  • disposalist
    4-6 cheaters in every single game....
    Nope
  • SauITigh
    I will soon make a youtube channel and upload every game i have recorded...
  • disposalist
    Just upload the bits where you spectate the cheaters to prove it. EU servers have hardly any cheats. German and Dutch that I play anyway.
  • SauITigh
    Just upload the bits where you spectate the cheaters to prove it. EU servers have hardly any cheats. German and Dutch that I play anyway.

German servers are FULL of cheats you are just too naive.
  • disposalist
    German servers are FULL of cheats you are just too naive.
    Lol, no, they aren't. Show me those vids.
  • SauITigh
    Yes they are....FULL of cheaters
  • PanamaLado
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I find it hard to actually spot a cheater ingame most players on EU-Servers have a decent k/d, but you occasionally get the idea of some people cheating if they seem to shoot you over the whole map or spot you out from nothing. From my experience in other BF games, I would not say the game is "full" of cheaters..just the normal lot around i guess, usd to be much worse also...
  • SauITigh
    The game is FULL of cheaters you just dont have the experience to spot them....As a server admin for 10 years in various fps games i can spot a cheater from miles away....Just because they are cheating it doesn't mean they should have good scores...
  • Cherprangzz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Once i posted my experience about cheaters in this game, their are many people accuse that it not a cheaters but i'm just a noob. Well i had live stream and caught so many cheaters and i always tried to report them but it look like nothing happend to them. Now I'm feel like i don't want to buy another games in Battlefield sieries.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1431 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is FULL of cheaters you just dont have the experience to spot them....As a server admin for 10 years in various fps games i can spot a cheater from miles away....Just because they are cheating it doesn't mean they should have good scores...

Youre sounding a little FULL of yourself there fella.. Just sayin.

• Mikex2112
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Too those who are crying "cheaters every game!!"
    -
    Guaranteed if I start looking at peoples stats I would find a pattern.....Low skill/KD players are the ones crying...Am I right?
    Would bet money says I am
  • SauITigh
    edited January 12
    Same guy both pics...Pure skills no cheats at all.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
  • LumoColor
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Show me those vids.
    Yes they are. Stop being a denier. There is one now on Server# 9749069. Go watch, make a video and report see what gets done. Can tell you now, nothing.

Hence one cheat can impact many many games & players and thread thread about nothing being done about cheats.

• okronny21
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    è pura verità ci sono troppi hack in bf5 mi rivolgo a voi della EA non volete accorgervi basta vedere i punteggi io liv 50 al massimo faccio 20 uccisioni i giocatori con trucco 50-70 uccisioni e poi se sei nascosto dietro un muro ti vedono ugualmente questi come si chiamano secondo voi. ormai io ho preso bf5 giochero' ancora un po aspettando i server hc se li mettono continuero' se no smetto. buona giornata EA.