Weekly Debrief

Have you come across any stand out players yet ?

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Since our community is a little smaller have any of you come across the same players always at the top of the scoreboards?

I see a guy called remysterio45 he’s a decent player!

Comments

• Reapersect8
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I saw a guy .. can't remember his tag... but he was building and building fortifications for multiple games while everyone else did jack but attack and loose. Because of this guys efforts time and time again the team had fortified positions to fight from which in the end let them win the game. Now that's a player.... IMO, played for the team not himself.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I saw a guy .. can't remember his tag... but he was building and building fortifications for multiple games while everyone else did jack but attack and loose. Because of this guys efforts time and time again the team had fortified positions to fight from which in the end let them win the game. Now that's a player.... IMO, played for the team not himself.

I saw a team earlier turn A on Arras into Fort Knox it was hard to breakdown!
  • BestSiteEver
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 6
  • BaronVonGoon
    6783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BaronVonGoon1
  • Mishkin37
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I came across a guy who was mowing down everyone. He killed me from anywhere he wanted with the MG42.

I looked up his name on BF Tracker and found out he was ranked 88th in the world for KDR on Xbox.
  • juju8379
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine a BF world map with 1000s of players playing on a global map at the same time and all fighting a war with the objective to: first to Berlin, Moscow, London Or New York.

If players planned their own d day, with land sea and air. Bombers, Paratroops, landings all working off of each other. I just think BF should go above 64 players. Picture being that german looking at the horizon of ships
  • ElliotLH
    8399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not really, but I'm likely just not paying attention. At least my nemesis from BF1 doesn't seem to have bought V lol.
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see this guy in the mirror each day that is a beast. He can't shoot for squat, but sure does love to PTFO and doesn't give one wit to his K/D if he is a medic. He will revive you in a cloud of smoke or die trying. But usually he is support; shooting obscene amounts of ammo from his Lewis gun with a maniacal laugh in your headset, a Cheshire Cat grin on his face, and an approximate accuracy of 0.00000000001%. All the while he is throwing ammo at anything that moves in an effort to get others to join his bullet wall insanity. :)
  • larry_54235
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aflag666 wrote: »
    I see this guy in the mirror each day that is a beast. He can't shoot for squat, but sure does love to PTFO and doesn't give one wit to his K/D if he is a medic. He will revive you in a cloud of smoke or die trying. But usually he is support; shooting obscene amounts of ammo from his Lewis gun with a maniacal laugh in your headset, a Cheshire Cat grin on his face, and an approximate accuracy of 0.00000000001%. All the while he is throwing ammo at anything that moves in an effort to get others to join his bullet wall insanity. :)

It's as if you've been peaking in my windows. I play this way all the time. No sense in getting upset about the K/D or win loss ratio. Besides PTFO the assignments need to be completed.
  • tsm17h
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Look for a club on Xbox called "The Known Players of Battlefield 5" where we're trying to put together a club full off the top Battlefield players. Find some good players in there.
  • this_is_noiice
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    this is noiice and WHODAT187 - always top of the charts