Battlefeild 3 remaster or battlefeild 4 remaster

salehdinho880
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
As a fan and a hardcore battlefeild player I would like to see a remasters of any both battlefeild 4 or battlefeild 3, both of this games in my eyes were one of the best if not the best games that ea has released. I had lot of fun playing both of them for for a long time and would like to see them remastered, don’t get me wrong the whole world war gameplay was fun and I indeed enjoyed them but not as much as i did in both of the mentioned games.... please ea and dice I would love to see these games back and thanks..

Comments

• ackers75
    2149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Neither to be fair as I would prefer bad company 2 to be remastered
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to OT section since this has nothing to do with BFV.

-CB
  • Toxic_CA
    797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remaster a game thats barely considered old or remaster a game that released on this generation of consoles...?
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    battlefield 3 makes the most sense, the maps were bigger on Pc and on PC 64 players which we dont have on Xbox 360 or the PS3 which would be amazing, then yiu have the amazing Co-Op of BF3
  • SN0WY33
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    BF3 is the most successful BF ever so that should be the one. And I'm completely on-board with this idea. BFV is ****. They need to go back to when BF was good.
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    neither game really need a remaster, but Battlefield 3 deserves a PS4 and Xbox One version. PS3 and Xbox 360 players were really commited to BF3, they were the ones that made that game a hit- yet they never got to play that game the way it's actually meant to be played: 64 players /60fps.

if anything, such a project will save DICE's image, it might even bring EA's stocks at least a little bit. just release a 30$ version of BF3 with premium for PS4 and Xbox 360, the "remaster" process wouldn't really take too much effort, because the technology is still fresh. just polish up the high settings from PC at 900p 720p for vanilla version of PS4 and One and for Pro and X DICE can definately up the game with either checkerboard resolution or native resolution to meet 4k requierments.

servers can use slightly updated matchmaking and hopefully on 60hz and I BET this project will top the digital charts of both PSN and XBL for weeks to come and will bring massive ravenue to EA and DICE.

I am mostly a PC player, but I have already played BF3 to it's full potential bar the low server tick rates, so for us the only thing necessary is an update to the servers (at least EA's own servers) and matchmaking.

I bet that DICE thought about it, and they thought such a project might cannibalize into BFV, but it wouldn't be a project that requier too much effort like a full blown new game, and if anything it might bring back old and new players into Battlefield V from what is easily the most iconic Battlefield yet- Battlefield 3.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 14
    Why do these threads keep coming up?

Neither game is even 10 years old. Neither need remastering.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    wtf. out of battlefield 1 and battlefield v, battlefield 4 has to be the best imo! a re-mastered version please!
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wtf. out of battlefield 1 and battlefield v, battlefield 4 has to be the best imo! a re-mastered version please!

Battlefield 4 ia still very new, and i dont think it will ever need a remaster.
    As for Battlefield 3, all us console Plebs only got to enjoy 24 player servers with half **** maps, well yoi PC guys got to enjoy BF3, fully amazing
  • Tovarisch_Maxim
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I would preffer a remaster that mixes both battlefield 3 and 4, with some of the new features that the recent battlefield games had.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would preffer a remaster that mixes both battlefield 3 and 4, with some of the new features that the recent battlefield games had.

So battlefield free to play but actually good?
    I could get behind this actually.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As a fan and a hardcore battlefeild player I would like to see a remasters of any both battlefeild 4 or battlefeild 3, both of this games in my eyes were one of the best if not the best games that ea has released. I had lot of fun playing both of them for for a long time and would like to see them remastered, don’t get me wrong the whole world war gameplay was fun and I indeed enjoyed them but not as much as i did in both of the mentioned games.... please ea and dice I would love to see these games back and thanks..

I would definitely enjoy a battlefield 4 remaster.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    Again, BATTLEFIELD 3 NEEDS A REMASTER NOT BF4.
    BF3 WAS A HALF GAME FOR US CONSOLE PLEBS, THAT YOU PC GUYS GOT TO ENJOY
  • AldirTheBlood
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If they dropped the broken short range, point and click mortar system and the unneeded suppression gimmick I'd be all for a 64 player remaster of BF3 on current gen.

Right now I can't find a single decent shooter to play on console.