kicked by punkbuster for one year now

Painfull_Warfare
10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
guys, please help me out here. i'm getting instant kicked by punkbuster every time i join a match.
been searching for a year now for a fix, have tried everything i could find, on forums and on youtube and found nothing.
i've put punkbuster a and b on automatic in services, uninstalled punkbuster and then reinstalled punkbuster and updated it, it is allowed in my firewall.
please help me out, i'm out of ideas!!

Comments

• thegrizz72
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Looks like you have an aimbot violation with punkbuster.You will need to appeal that ban with them.
  • Sk1lld
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No one here can fix this. Your best bet is with EvenBalance the makers of punkbuster.
  • Painfull_Warfare
    thegrizz72 wrote: »
    Looks like you have an aimbot violation with punkbuster.You will need to appeal that ban with them.

how's that, i never used any kind of hacks, but thanks for the respond anyways!
  • Painfull_Warfare
    and i'm not banned ( i think) because my stats are still there. i've seen screenshots of a banned lad, his stats was reset to 0
  • IIPrest0nII
    1024 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hi @Painfull_Warfare

What PB message do you get exactly? Please copy/ paste your message.
  • thegrizz72
    Only fairfight will reset your stats not punkbuster.
  • thegrizz72
    I sent you a PM regarding your ban.
  • Painfull_Warfare
    Hi @Painfull_Warfare

lemme search that up, i think it's just kicked by punkbuster
  • Painfull_Warfare
    Hi @Painfull_Warfare

lemme search that up, i think it's just kicked by punkbuster

i get the error message "kicked by punkbuster"
  • Painfull_Warfare
    "you have been kicked by punkbuster"
  • Painfull_Warfare
    i haven't touched battlefield 4 in a year, played bf1 allot and bfbc2, so i thought HEY lets go back to bf4, and now i get to hear that i'm banned? REALLY? how fun. probably need to buy battlefield 4 again and start all over
  • Painfull_Warfare
    would be so happy if i can play bf4 again...
  • IIPrest0nII
    1024 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Try to join the server via battlelog and if you will be kicked, please check the pb message below. It will be more informative message than in the game menu.

Let us know.
  • Painfull_Warfare
    edited January 9
    ok what the [removed] i get this message:
    "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Painfull_Warfare' (for 1210 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous Unofficial MBi Ban for Painfull_Warfare. [Admin Decision"

seriously guys, i have never touched a hack in my life, how do they ban someone that isn't hacking. like i had a ultra long headshot around 1700m but that was just me and a friend of mine shooting with our sniper in silk road... really sad that they just ban a player who's supporting the battlefield games since battlefield 2
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • IIPrest0nII
    You can try to appeal your ban by contacting Even Balance. Please read this article for information: PUNKBUSTER VIOLATIONS AND BANS