Where have all the hardcore servers and people gone?

GhostZlayerr
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I have been playing bf1 in hardcore mode (almost only) since I joined the bf community. BUT, just before christmas all the hardcore servers disappeared. What happened? One day they were there, and full of players, and the next day they did not exist anymore. Where did all the hardcore people go? I refuse to think that I am the only one enjoying hardcore, and in bf5 hardcore is not possible to my knowledge - so where are all the players and servers???

Comments

• chasebarley
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I also noticed that hardcore servers all disappeared around the holidays. I mentioned this in a previous post but didn’t get any feedback from anybody. They were full of people when they were up and were mad fun.
  • -Antares65z
    1573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    What region and platform are you playing on. On PC in the US, LEB and More servers are going strong. On PS4 there is a server called MaxCore that is always full.
  • solarriors
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd praise the HUD Less mod
  • chasebarley
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    US East Coast Xbox 1