Forum noobs

2»

Comments

• Army_bloodcore
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 13

You ever miss the blue berry gravatar?
    If you're asking about my gravatar, you must know, that I got this picture from Japan in 2010 year, just before the Fukushima accident. After that time, I saw nothing similar to this, because japan cannot produce high quality syntethic materials without nuclear energy anymore! This is colormatic girls Kobayashi and Arakawa, and "front lines" text under them.
    Post edited by Army_bloodcore on
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is not so bad. Battlefield community is not bad like others communities, so, why not?

You must be new to this community..... In the past it made Mos Eisley seem full of saints

Im stealing this quote lmao
  • smw34
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is not so bad. Battlefield community is not bad like others communities, so, why not?

You must be new to this community..... In the past it made Mos Eisley seem full of saints

remember dictator sundays? from like 2012? lmao. talk about the wild west of forumfield.