Loading screen

ragnarDANASCUE
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I’m sure there are lots of posts about this. It is frustrating to finish a match and not get to move on cause your stuck in a loading screen

Comments

• MrNivloc89
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea it has been happening alot lately they are planning to do a hot fix I do believe
  • tastalker
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Getting tired of this. Do something!
  • xXTragikRedXx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I completely stopped playing it till they decide to fix it not worth my time playing a game that doesn’t work properly
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This has been an issue in just about every bf. Not sure how it appears in every title. Luckily I have not had this problem with this title. The Jan patch will probably fix it
  • ragnarDANASCUE
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hope so it’s annoying. So one guy post going to home screen and back and that does work a lot of the time but not always. And we should not have to do that