[PC] Errors... errors

kristalshards
28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 8
First of all - laptop specs - Intel Core i5-7300HQ, nVidia GTX 1050 2GB, 12GB RAM dual-channel, Windows 10 Pro x64

Now the errors
#1. https://www.upload.ee/image/9401300/error2.png
#2. https://www.upload.ee/image/9401243/erroralttab.png

These two are causing me headaches over the past few days. So I've got the first error a week or two ago but I can't remember the circumstances. But I've got it last night while I was playing TDM. What happened was that a round of TDM finished and it was changing maps and the game stuck in a black screen, after a min or two it closed itself down to the desktop without any notifications and then I tried to open the game again but it was showing that error. I restarted the laptop, no effect. The only thing that works is reinstalling my GPU driver so I uninstall with DDU, but it's really frustrating to do that everytime. I had used the latest driver version, also the 417.01 one and it's the same.
One more thing here, another thing that makes the game work again is a Clean Boot.

As for the second error, the game gives me this error if I Alt-Tab a couple of times and open an app like Chrome for example, it's the only one I tested with. So it gives me that crash then if I try to go back into the game, it gives me the error in the first pic lol. So they're sort of interrelated.

I don't know what's the issue here. I run the game on the settings nVidia GeForce recommends.
Please help, I don't know what to do.

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    298 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is an issue with the 4xx drivers (based on what I heard from other threads). Try downgrading to one of the 399 drivers and see if the problem still persists.
  • kristalshards
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is an issue with the 4xx drivers (based on what I heard from other threads). Try downgrading to one of the 399 drivers and see if the problem still persists.

Thanks.