Snipefield?

TheMinotaur80
122 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anyone else tired of these boring, sniper maps on Conquest, TDM, Dom, etc?

Comments

• TheGM86
    663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I read this topic title as Seinfeld and was really disappointed when I entered this topic.
  • SevenSe7en7
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sniperfield is a perfect name for BF1 as that is what it boils down to. I recently bought the game and have been very disappointed as to how sniper heavy this game is to the point that is is probably soon to be deleted.
  • mongoeasy
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No it's not. If a sniper bothers you, sneak up to him and kill him with your gasmask. It takes some skill but it's very rewarding. When you're done with the gasmask challenge, then there is the syringe kill to master and of course a whole range of inspiring melee kills to have fun with. If everything fails, get in in sidecar and roadkill them. That is how you handle snipers.
    If you're in a team that only snipes and doesn't attack, don't get mad, just quit and find yourself a proper game. Try Frontlines or Shock Operations game modes.
  • Warrior_Akira
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M1917 carbine users are worst ;)
  • herodes87
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome to a real world war expierence. Bolt Actions were the Main guns in WW1 and should be strong.