Battlefield V - OIB Moment of the Week Winner

2»

Comments

• BiscuitFrenzy
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Grea clip and I don’t mind the death at the end. I’d happily kamikaze for a third as many kills. Take one for the team if you can take a few of them with you.
  • greyyetigreyyeti
    39 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Personally i think the title of the program is maybe not the best choice.
    Right now when i think "only in battlefield" a lot of less positive stuff comes to my mind.
    Stuff like "only in battlefield will you get hit behind a wall with 5 bullets at once, because we made the game so fast that neither our netcode nor our servers are able to keep up".
    Or "only in battlefield you will get stuck on a random piece of terrain"
    Or "only in battlefield will you be forced to do annoying assignments multiple times in the hope that they count once"

And to be honest while getting 14 kills from a rocket is nice, i am not that impressed.
    He used a rocket and got lucky that enough people were still on that point when it hit. No big skill or outplay or whatever.
    I understand that you wanted to give one of your friends a special price but if that series turns into "all our friends win" than this reeks more of nepotism than anything else.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    maybe we should address some REAL only in BF moments
    1. 1 frame deaths
    2. getting shot around corners
    3. visibility being so bad at times being prone makes you next to invisible
    4. having no clue how you just died because the "kill-card" might as well not exist
    5. "squad-reinforcements" are just rush the V1/JB-2 and nothing else
    6. Class-balance being the worst its ever been
    7. Recoil patterns are laughable at best
    8. Cosmetics being the laziest ive ever seen in any game (veiled-threat and oscar mike for the allied medic are the same bar the MED-pack on the helmet have a different text on it)
    9. Weapon balance is the worst its been as far as i can remember
    10. gadgets not triggering when used
    The list could go on and on! stop celebrating the mediocrity of BFV and get around fixing issues that shouldn't have made it past the ALPHA! test
  • BiscuitFrenzy
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Let the man have his glory, there are plenty of other threads for grievances.