Sold the game after 6 weeks

boyblunder2009
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Thoroughly enjoyed the game, but after 5 weeks of playing the same 8 maps I’m kinda like ‘been there, done that’
Best ever K/D I’ve ever gotten on a BF 1.25 and I’ve achieved platinum trophy
To be honest if they fixed the bugs and loading times I might play casually but there really isn’t enough content to keep players long term and 1 map in 5 weeks isn’t really acceptable imo.
But anyway thanks for the fun!

Comments

• FF-Bulletsponge
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ..K..
  • PrairieGeek
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well...... Bye
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    Bye then, you're welcome for the fun you did get out of it :)

Also, I think if you can platinum it in 5 weeks, then you probably play too much.

How many hours did you put in during that 5 weeks? I would be curious to know.

On the tracker site I see guys playing 20-odd matches a day, for the last few weeks. It just seems excessive.
  • wc138
    1106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thoroughly enjoyed the game, but after 5 weeks of playing the same 8 maps I’m kinda like ‘been there, done that’
    Best ever K/D I’ve ever gotten on a BF 1.25 and I’ve achieved platinum trophy
    To be honest if they fixed the bugs and loading times I might play casually but there really isn’t enough content to keep players long term and 1 map in 5 weeks isn’t really acceptable imo.
    But anyway thanks for the fun!

Cool story, bro.
  • Chunky71
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1.25....hell, I could do that with my eyes shut! 25.1 however............ :smiley:
  • Prep768
    3028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Forum karaoke.....
  • BeDeA
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nooo...why..is it me?
    I can't put it in words.
    Please just read my mind.
    Dont go.😥
  • boyblunder2009
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jedi76 wrote: »

Also, I think if you can platinum it in 5 weeks, then you probably play too much.

On the tracker site I see guys playing 20-odd matches a day, for the last few weeks. It just seems excessive.

About 85 hours, 20 matches a day is a lot but I’d say probably 5-10 daily. Depends on hit detection and server latency. If it’s good then sometimes more.
    Chunky71 wrote: »
    1.25....hell, I could do that with my eyes shut! 25.1 however............ :smiley:

We’re not all pros, I’m usually terrible at battlefield. That’s without abusing vehicles and camping like a f*g.

Anyway, this new model of update on the fly isn’t going to work for gamers like me and millions of others.
    If you release half complete games, people will leave quickly and in masses.
    For me the gunplay was excellent (except weekends) when the server hamster is overworked.
    But there just isn’t anywhere near enough content to justify the price.
    Anyway thanks for all the sarcasm and negativity.

• Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I do agree that more content would be nice.

Maybe take a break and re-visit again in a few months time, sounds to me like you just burnt yourself out dude.
  • Pedersen2k3k
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lost my virginity last week.
  • JediMastaWyn
    401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How much did you sell it for? Doubt you got more than £30. Would have been better to just leave it on the shelf for 6 months and see what new content drops imo..
  • SupremeAzsoul
    211 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jedi76 wrote: »

About 85 hours, 20 matches a day is a lot but I’d say probably 5-10 daily. Depends on hit detection and server latency. If it’s good then sometimes more.
    Chunky71 wrote: »

We’re not all pros, I’m usually terrible at battlefield. That’s without abusing vehicles and camping like a f*g.

Anyway, this new model of update on the fly isn’t going to work for gamers like me and millions of others.
    If you release half complete games, people will leave quickly and in masses.
    For me the gunplay was excellent (except weekends) when the server hamster is overworked.
    But there just isn’t anywhere near enough content to justify the price.
    Anyway thanks for all the sarcasm and negativity.
    This is what you can expect on these forums, Don't mind them OP :p
  • Aldor27
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lost my virginity last week.

How much you paid for that?
  • Chunky71
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, It definitely was sarcasm. 1.25 is a terrible K/D! :D :D :D
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This isn´t really going anywhere... Reported for obvious reasons!