Gold Sniper Challenges

MeuMeu666
5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
compaired to all of the other guns getting a sniper gold is near impossable, its do able but most dont have the time or patience to try it.

i can get a smg or semi rifle or lmg lvl 10 then it takes 6-10 full games of conquest and its gold for the most part depending on my performance and map

but with snipers im stuck because its get 20 headshot kills while prone in a game, ok for one why is it headshots? i can get 20 kills no problem but headshots while prone is another story, i know i can do it but i dont want to try anymore i have done it but the assignment bugged and didnt count it took away my drive to try,

with smgs its get 20 hipfire kills thats easy AF, also they give you that option in one game or get more in total but in no game limit,

if they allowed me to go for 100 headshots while prone id do it all day, but the 1 game restriction hurts and the amount hurts, if it was get 15 headshot while prone in one game ok id do that

im max rank and maxed rank with all classes all i have to go for is gold skins really, but Dice is stoping me from doing it, if they want players to keep playing give us goals that take time but in the end are possable just by playing, not by trying to be a tryhard and stop helping the team for some selfish goal

also the headshots in objective areas is dumb when i snipe i hide and pick them off from far, the last place i want to be in in an objective

My idea is that for snipers there should be one challenge that you aim for in one game, if you do it cool if not tho, the second one would be get them in total, and for Snipers they should focus on countersniping, prone, from a certain distance. and not about objectives or execlusively headshot only

Comments

• xXCA_RageXx
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just get rid of the prone requirements, as long as the garbage glint system is in the game. All assignments should have one hard option and one slightly grindy option.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    So just to let you know. Assignments have a hidden option where i think its either just kills or HS with that weapon.

I have finished many assignments without actually completing the listed assignment. Granted it takes much longer but does work. It may be a bug or it may be a UI thing but it does work.
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is that why I see a lot of scouts on their bellies on flags now.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As mentioned above just keep grinding and somehow you will unlock it. I got all gold for zh29, enfield, and almost got gewehr and I know I never actually did the final challenge so there has to be some "secret tracking" we don't see.
  • MeuMeu666
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i just contacted EA and told them about that skins4ever21, and they said you must have completed the challenge without realizing it, because they looked through all patches a known bugs and glitches and found that cant happen, they said the only way to get gold camos is to complete the missions, so idk what to tell ya bud u must just be good xD
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MeuMeu666 wrote: »
    i just contacted EA and told them about that skins4ever21, and they said you must have completed the challenge without realizing it, because they looked through all patches a known bugs and glitches and found that cant happen, they said the only way to get gold camos is to complete the missions, so idk what to tell ya bud u must just be good xD

Dude I would love to lie to you and say I'm beast like that but I swear I'm positive and I've seen post on reddit of many people saying same thing. Unless I'm reading that final challenge wrong but the way I read it it's 1 life 10 headshots in obj area or 20 in round in obj area. i think most I had in game may have been 10 but with deaths in there. There 100% is a bug that unlocks it lol
  • firechickenfan
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No. Same here. Every time I come within 1 or 2 kills of completing a challenge. 2 rounds later it grants the achievement.
  • skins4ever21
    No. Same here. Every time I come within 1 or 2 kills of completing a challenge. 2 rounds later it grants the achievement.

Yea I'll have a assignment selected for assault, medic, recon, support so I can use whatever and all still show in progress and I use all then after a long night of playing I backout and all have been completed even though my screen said otherwise.
  • danosta
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here I've unlocked all gold on 2 sniper rifles and I know I definitely didn't get those 20 head shots in one round. It took a while but eventually they unlocked. I'll be pissed if they fix a bug and all of a sudden they're locked again.

PS none of the challenges require you to be prone. It's the enemy that you're shooting that needs to be prone. The descriptions on these assignments are terrible.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    Yeah getting 10 headshots in the objective area in one life(or 20 in a round) is pretty ridiculous. Being inside the objective area as a sniper means that you have to be somewhat close to the enemy which usually doesn't end well for you.
    It is pretty circumstantial if you ask me and as a recon player I haven't been able to complete it so far. Closest I got was 7 or 8 headshots in 1 life and 18 headshot kills in a round. In objective areas ofc. And they were pretty good games on my part, not all games I can play like that.
  • LotusJJ
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The EA developers who designed these objectives must were kicked by the donkey 🙄 Ridiculous!!!
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LotusJJ wrote: »
    The EA developers who designed these objectives must were kicked by the donkey 🙄 Ridiculous!!!

I think the obj areas in CQ are fine. The problem to me is that the cap zone is to large. this started in BF1 with larger zones. I miss BF3/4 zones they were much smaller.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just keep trying to do the challenge it will unlock after a certain amount of overall headshot kills in obj areas via a hidden challange.

• Smes0n
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Meh, they are not too hard, done it with all exept Lee