[PS4][US/CANADA] GW is looking for laid back teamwork oriented players!

xPSYCHOPATH410x
118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited January 9
WEBGW.png
    Hello all my name is xPSYCHOPATH410x and I am co leader of the PS4 clan Guerrilla Warfare. We strive to be a smaller group of tight knit friends rather then a big massive clan where you only know a few people. We have both NA & EU sides of the clan and plan to have around 25-30 active players per side. Right now we are looking for more North American members!
    We are looking for laid back, go with the flow kind of people. Die hard Battlefield players who are dedicated to Battlefield. People with a great sense of humor who don't easily get offended is a must. We want people who play as a team, PTFO and work well together. We are looking for people who want to contribute to make GW great, by being active and keeping intact a tight knit family feel of brothers and sisters. We plan to grow with people who fit us and we won't compromise that. We do not care about your skill or K/D. We care about fun times, good laughs, playing as a team and having a great time doing so. We can help you grow as a player to get better. We are mainly a casual clan who plays to have a great time. We do hold random internal clan events for those who want to participate!

In BFV we are looking for people who specialize in just about everything. People who love armor and want to dominate in tanks and planes are wanted. Also infantry from assault to recon and jack of all trades kind of players. We are a North America/EU clan. From NA we have some members from Canada and from US main bulk around from East Coast/Central. We would love to have members from all over US & Canada. From EU we currently have members from UK, Sweden, Ireland, & Germany to name a some places!!!!!!!!

In closing I just wanted to add a few more things about GW. We are a 18+ clan. Our clan language is English. We are a very social clan. We have a website but we don't use forums. We found it was much easier and convenient to use the Discord app for our main form of communication outside of the game. Everyone loves instant communication. It allows us to get to know each other outside of the game and become closer as friends. We do expect members to participate in our Discord. We also have a very active Instagram which can be found
here. Clips and screenshots that are on our Instagram come right from our members. Your clips and highlights can be featured here as well once you become a member. We also have a clan Twitter here. We have a few wonderful ladies in the clan and would love to have more! We plan to support Battlefield series and BFV as our main clan game for a long while. We do also have some members who enjoy COD BO4 Blackout. Blackout is optional of course. BFV is our main game! If you have any questions at all about GW please do not hesitate to ask. We know you want to find the best fit possible for yourself as do we. We invite you to check out our website www.gwclanhq.com to see what we are about. If you like what you see register and put in a recruitment application and we will get you started! Thank you very much for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!

Comments

• xPSYCHOPATH410x
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still looking for awesome NA Players! Come check us out!
  • xPSYCHOPATH410x
    GW still looking for a few laid back players!!!!!! Come check us out!
  • MonsterSlayer666
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GW is a fantastic group of guys and gals from all over! I've been with these guys starting with Bf1. I joined the train late, they took me in and helped my game. More importantly, gain a great group of closeknit friends with the same love for BF and gaming. This is hands down the greatest group to game with, that I ever found.

If you want a good, funny, easy going group of people to game with? GW is a great place to fall. Whether it is helping you grow, or just laugh till we cry. GW is the place for casual gamers whom rather fun, than competive stress. Everytime I game with this crew, we end the night laughing, and having fun. No other crew I'd rather be with, than these crazy guys and gals of GW!

Look forward to seeing you join the squad on the battlefield!
  • Whistu
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Joined recently, and it’s been a welcoming group. No clics, everyone and everyone encourages you to join the squad, and squads split to make room for you so you can play with a member if a swuad is full and no other squads with members. Wide range of skill levels in the clan as well. If your looking for a clan that is laid back, had members that play, and only expectation is for you to log on and play at keast a little, look no further.
  • Hypnotic5493
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    [Post removed by moderator]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • Hypnotic5493
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I second that
  • EA_Rtas
    97 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator
    Please keep this discussion on topic, this thread is to discuss clan recruitment not to try to bait others into an argument.

~Rtas