Information regarding EA-Dice and political rewiev as a result of BFV

DIV88_Viking
114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi.

This is worth seeing for sum, its abseloutly pointless for others, but never the less. You are all included to watch it if you want.

Comments

• Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Very good video. Especially because it states how Dice is the main cause behind the political agenda.
  • 69GTOJudge
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just absolutely Nauseating :/
  • Tullzter
    1054 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA was named as the worst company in North America last year..if that's not a hint i don't know what is
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ah yes, the old EA is the worst company chestnut....... yet they never defrauded customers or caused reposession of homes unjustly, they never even rigged the exchange rates to their benefit or even paid known terrorists backhanders to allow them to operate....

but hey, all those things have been done by legitimate companies who are paragons of virtue I guess.

Personally i dont care for that " worst company " title. But that still changes nothing about what was mentioned in the video. And especially Dice forcing their social-political agenda into their games.
  • StarscreamUK
    7184 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    but thats the point, it is THEIR game.

You wouldnt go to an author and demand he change parts of his book because you dont agree with it
  • G-Gnu
    1356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You wouldnt go to an author and demand he change parts of his book because you dont agree with it

That probably happens more then you think, and it does probably happens too in the so called beta stage if we are talking of writing books.
    Author is using ppl to beta read their books and might change it after criticisms and suggestions, of course the final call is on the author him/her self.
    And in the end it all depends on what you want with the thing you publish to do. Statements and sales does not always goes hand in hand.
    And EA wants to sell stuff as i understand it, they might have changed and got political now days instead.
  • Stahlmach
    edited January 10

Guess what: the author of fictional novels can do what ever he wants but when it comes to non-fiction about lets say Caribbean diving spots, whole chapters about the influence of US politics in middle and south america are just out of place. Especially when operating with false data.
    And even authors have to listen to the feedback of their audience when the sales tank instead of blaming them for the low numbers. We arent talking here about some hobby writers who public their stuff for free just to get the credit from viewers.
    Same with Dice. When they want to be a social-politcal NGO and cant understand that their costumers dont want this in their product in this certain way, maybe its time to stop developing games at all.
  • 40PE
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm tired of the LBGT and PC culture.
    I'm tired that I have to care about who I'm hurting with my honest speech and explaining myself what and why I like of love something.
    I"m also tired of people getting upset for caring or even caring about the topic.

No its not my issue, its not everyone's issue. You feel bad about something? Deal with it in yourself, I don't have nothing to do with it.

I like BFV with the CHOICE it gives me, that I can either choose a female or a male. No one is forcing anything on me, I have the choice.

EA and Dice need to address all the masses carefully due to the stupid PC culture, why is that upsetting? I feel sorry for them instead.

Accuracy in BFV? Give me a break of this stupidity, this game is not a simulation, its not realistic, it never was!
    If it would be realistic it would be 18+ game, when a tank hit 3 people and they should spread out immediately on the ground and wall and the rest of their comrade's body running toward them... Blood all over, no revive mate... one bullet hit you in head, no matter if its pistol or LMG or SMG, youre done...

The whole argument is exaggerated, stupid and idiotic now. You just spending your time with the stupid argument.
    Hey if you want , just do it, spend hourse talking about it, making videos. I'm done with it a few years ago already, thats how I'm tired about the topic.
    I respect woman, but I play my games how I want when I want, I don't want my game get invaded with this PC stupidity, but these kind of videos just doing nothing good either. Meh, I'm done...
  • Nelvaan
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PanamaLado wrote: »
    40PE wrote: »
    I'm tired of the LBGT and PC culture.

I absolutely love PC Culture. I would never change to console!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  • Hawxxeye
    5024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10

Editors do that all the time. At least those who want the book to sell as much as possible
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 10
    There's a gem of a comment at around 8:25 in this video too:

• xXCA_RageXx
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Waa waa women in game and no swastikas waa waa. These threads were old back in the beta.
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Waa waa women

Lol, I misread that as "Waa waa wamen"
  • ackers75
    2214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10

That’s true but I also expect no spelling mistakes either.
    And let’s not forget EA executives cashed out a total of $13.2 million in stock ahead of the release of Battlefield 4, using the game's hype and marketing momentum from artificially inflated stock prices to make a quick buck before the buggy release of the game came crashing down around their ears.

That’s just one from a list of many dodgy ea dealings!
    Not exactly blame free are they.
  • CdTriX
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    gotta raspek waman #subscribepewdiepie
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ah yes, the old EA is the worst company chestnut....... yet they never defrauded customers or caused reposession of homes unjustly, they never even rigged the exchange rates to their benefit or even paid known terrorists backhanders to allow them to operate....

but hey, all those things have been done by legitimate companies who are paragons of virtue I guess.

Despite all those nefarious accusations, EA still gets the "worst" company vote. I could care less if they hired underage children in foreign countries and did not pay minimum wage. If I like the game I will buy. If I really like it I will buy DLC or a season pass. I have a couple thousand hours into Battlefield over the years. It has been a very good franchise despite the little bumps that everyone likes to squall about.

If it were not for EA/Dice I would have been stuck in the COD loop.

• ECH0_MIRAGE
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    40PE wrote: »
    I respect woman, but

Stopped there.

This discussion has been closed.