Looking for platoon (ps4)

I_Hoboz74
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hi everyone,

I’m currently looking for a platoon to play with on a regular basis, I am a bf vet and have logged many hours playing I’m not a pro or anything like that but I do have a passion for this game series, but due to work commitments I could only join a casual platoon

Anyway my psn ID is I_Hoboz

Comments

• rambow2645
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    looking for active members to join our casual side. Check us out!

Battlefield Elite – Home of the Battlefield Outlaws

Battlefield Elite is looking to build a prestige base of players. Whether competitive, or casual, you have a place among the Elite. We are looking for players who exceed the “blueberry” sense of play. We look for people who play the objective and do everything they can for the big win. We also look for players who can effectively communicate with their squads, whether it be enemy positioning or play tactics.

We offer a website (under construction) and are looking to implement ranks for the community soon. Discord will be the main platform to chat and have instant conversations. The website will serve as Event coordination and creating and revising tactics, and having long term conversations. Though news will be available to share on Discord, the main thread will be held on the website. Additionally, we will have a Battlefield Elite Community on the Playstation platform.
    - - - - - - -
    To inquire about joining, please visit http://elitecommunity.clanwebsite.com/ to apply, or DM SELEKTA3#3421 on Discord.

Thank You.
  • PrairieGeek
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you truly want a casual platoon then Bottle Top Squad is the place for you. I just joined them recently and they are a hoot. Players from all over the globe. Nothing serious have a lot of fun. PS4 platoon, we party to talk. no side app like Discord. Over 100 members.
  • I_Hoboz74
    Could you let the leader or recruiter know I’m interested in joining
  • PrairieGeek
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @blindsniper63

In the ps4 platoon menu search Bottle Top Squad 2
  • I_Hoboz74
    Will do thanks