Small List of things that I believe need a fix

raexusa
29 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 10
- After finish a round and I quit, have to wait minimum 3 mins before come back on the menu
- Many times I can't get any planes because never appear a button to choose one! (ping 13 or 11).... Honestly I don't understand why sometime happen by the way, I don't have any idea how could be the better solution for it!
- If you save your plane before it's going to blow up, you are f..ked up because, until you don't die you will hear a terrible sound!!!
- No switch team... why?
- Fix ammo supply (many times it disappear underground)
- Still no chat on game
- Starting a round and I am in customize menu, while I'm changing skin or something else, is very annoying the game close the menu sending you to the respawn's map!!!
- Sometime the respawn's time reset itself starting the count down again!!!!
- Allies and enemies have same uniform .... Would be bad if we got different uniforms?
- I'm not getting credits after a battle like before... why?

Comments

• urban2544
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. the reason why is because the game is still working, preparing to load the next game
    2. Not sure i see plans available, might just be bad timing.
    3. Not sure what you mean by saving your plane
    4. I agree switching teams needs to be established
    5. Ammo crates has been an issue i honestly just use pouches
    6. Chat in game, dunno why just use a mic
    7. Do u mean before the game starts? there is a countdown showing how much time u have to make your changes
    8. Never seen that happen
    9. Some uniforms are close in appearance but i dont think they are the exact same. I do agree there should be more of a defining color
    10. Credits im not sure. i am 50 and i still get them
  • raexusa
    29 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can
    urban2544 wrote: »
    1. the reason why is because the game is still working, preparing to load the next game
    2. Not sure i see plans available, might just be bad timing.
    3. Not sure what you mean by saving your plane
    4. I agree switching teams needs to be established
    5. Ammo crates has been an issue i honestly just use pouches
    6. Chat in game, dunno why just use a mic
    7. Do u mean before the game starts? there is a countdown showing how much time u have to make your changes
    8. Never seen that happen
    9. Some uniforms are close in appearance but i dont think they are the exact same. I do agree there should be more of a defining color
    10. Credits im not sure. i am 50 and i still get them
    1. that's right but If i'm quitting the game why I gotta wait the next round??
    2. sometime is true and that's ok but sometime I never see the button!
    3. It meaning when you got a lot of damage and you're falling on the ground (1 or 2 of life left) but, in this meanwhile you repairing it on flight, you will hear that sound until you will die.
    4. exactly
    5. me too, but sometimes I need to resupply ammo + smoke grenade launcher or panzerfaust and I can't because of this bug
    6. true, but that means you can stay in party with friends ....
    7. No before the game starts but sometime after you died, when you gotta respawn and your count down is close to 1, it reset the countdown to 10 again
    8. Seriously??? You never tried to customize your fitting before starting a round??? Try it and then let me know!!
    9. agree 100%
    10. I am 50 too and, I don't get CC like 2 or 3 updates ago!!!
  • oghenny
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game constantly freezes between rounds ! It’s frustrating because if your with a decent squad and one roumd ends unless there your friends you can’t play with them again and having to turn my Ps4 on and off constantly really sucks ! I love the game I just hope the crashing between rounds gets addressed
  • raexusa
    oghenny wrote: »
    The game constantly freezes between rounds ! It’s frustrating because if your with a decent squad and one roumd ends unless there your friends you can’t play with them again and having to turn my Ps4 on and off constantly really sucks ! I love the game I just hope the crashing between rounds gets addressed

I saw this bug but honestly is happened just 2-3 times .... maybe you gotta try to reinstall the game!!
  • creepNpeep
    707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    I’ve noticed gun firing animation is really out of sync lately.
    Hit reg is also way off.
    Getting no hit markers when hitting enemy either
  • raexusa
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    I’ve noticed gun firing animation is really out of sync lately.
    Hit reg is also way off.
    Getting no hit markers when hitting enemy either

really??? I have not noticed this!
  • raexusa
    1. that's right but If i'm quitting the game why I gotta wait the next round??
    2. sometime is true and that's ok but sometime I never see the button!
    3. It meaning when you got a lot of damage and you're falling on the ground (1 or 2 of life left) but, in this meanwhile you repairing it on flight, you will hear that sound until you will die.
    4. exactly
    5. me too, but sometimes I need to resupply ammo + smoke grenade launcher or panzerfaust and I can't because of this bug
    6. true, but that means you can stay in party with friends ....
    7. No before the game starts but sometime after you died, when you gotta respawn and your count down is close to 1, it reset the countdown to 10 again
    8. Seriously??? You never tried to customize your fitting before starting a round??? Try it and then let me know!!
    9. agree 100%
    10. I am 50 too and, I don't get CC like 2 or 3 updates ago!!!