Battlefield V Kill Cam glitch

MrFarfanTV
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Everytime I get killed by a sniper, support, medic or assault. You cannot see the person that kill you at all it just takes you straight to your body's death into the spawn screen can this issue please be fixed.

Comments

• Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well known issue...
  • MrFarfanTV
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Indigology
    Thank you for well informing me I already clicked on it and it has nothing to do with Battlefield V thank you for trying though, not a big help at all.
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrFarfanTV wrote: »
    @Indigology
    Thank you for well informing me I already clicked on it and it has nothing to do with Battlefield V thank you for trying though, not a big help at all.

Clicked on what? My signature? What are you even talking about?
  • MrFarfanTV
    You just send me a web page battlefieldtracker.com why would you send me something foolish and something that has nothing to do with Battlefield V please keep your websites to yourself if you have problems contact EA and Dice and Report these issues but please respect this page and respect the Issues.
  • Indigology
    You just send me a web page battlefieldtracker.com why would you send me something foolish and something that has nothing to do with Battlefield V please keep your websites to yourself if you have problems contact EA and Dice and Report these issues but please respect this page and respect the Issues.

No, i did not send you there. That is my signature...all i said was its a well known bug. The link to my battletracker is there for EVERY post i make, automatically. As is the case for many other users here.
  • MrFarfanTV
    Look I understand you're trying to be a big No help but I can keep on talking about this on and on u sent me a website battlefieldtracker.com if you want to keep your website to yourself please keep it to yourself and respect this website in the issue that people has been putting on here it's for Battlefield to see this so they can fix their games in the future and put future updates.
  • Indigology
    Look I understand you're trying to be a big No help but I can keep on talking about this on and on u sent me a website battlefieldtracker.com if you want to keep your website to yourself please keep it to yourself and respect this website in the issue that people has been putting on here it's for Battlefield to see this so they can fix their games in the future and put future updates.

Buddy, you truly are clueless. Good luck, maybe someone else will have the patience to explain what im saying.
  • Grimace73
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    What don't you understand? He didn't send you anywhere. That URL is meant to be his signature. Now, as for your actual question, I did find answers about the killcam glitch in this video:

• MrFarfanTV
    edited January 11
    @Grimace73 I must feel like that guy in the picture. lol I'm such a dummy ha I misunderstood. Forgive me @Indigology
  • oXGeminiXo
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Omg I so needed this thread lmao🤣🤦🤣
  • Trokey66
    7322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Forum gold!
  • DMcGovery
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Please uninstall the internet as you are not smart enough to use it.
  • MrFarfanTV
    @DMcGovery
    How does the internet have anything to do with this. Ok I understand I didnt understood website drama, but your thing about uninstalling the internet how is this relevant, and how the hell can you uninstall the internet. LMFAO ha
    There no software to uninstall a internet doofus. Lol it's a paid service. Its half the ppl on here dumb?
    Me, I was misunderstood...
  • Skitelz7
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »
    Omg I so needed this thread lmao🤣🤦🤣

Lmao same. That was funny. 😂
  • Skitelz7
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @DMcGovery
    Its half the ppl on here dumb?

You tell me Mr. Farfan!

• shaunUK24
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haha thank you for the humour
  • DMcGovery
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @DMcGovery
    How does the internet have anything to do with this. Ok I understand I didnt understood website drama, but your thing about uninstalling the internet how is this relevant, and how the hell can you uninstall the internet. LMFAO ha
    There no software to uninstall a internet doofus. Lol it's a paid service. Its half the ppl on here dumb?
    Me, I was misunderstood...

I assume you do not understand sarcasm very well either? I'll word it better for you... "disconnect yourself from the intetnet" as you are just brainless.
  • EA_Rtas
    152 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator
    I'm going to go ahead and close this one as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere as the OP got his answer and now the thread seems to be descending into a bit of nastiness.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!