server with fog

Worpad_d
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
hello,Immediately I apologize for the errors, I dont know english so good.performing Easter egg(well, you all know, this BIG Easter egg with a foggy monster),I ran into such a problem.After completing the first stage of Easter egg, at the second stage it was necessary to turn off all the lights in the lock on the Suason card. An important condition is that the card should be fogged ..... but .... I could not even find foggy cards. I am grateful if someone would suggest whether there are unofficial servers? because this is the only solution to the problem, who I see (in the sense that there will be a bigger choice). Well, or someone else will tell another solution.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    4520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You don't need a foggy server for any of the easter eggs - it just helps a little bit for A Conflict as it's slightly easier to see the floor panels lighting up.
  • Worpad_d
    edited January 11
    stop, seriously? after that and believe the damn translators. Ok, thanks for telling me. Thank you so much.
  • ElliotLH
    4520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wish you the best of luck in completing it and if you get stuck there are sometimes people available to help on the BFEE Discord server (https://discordapp.com/invite/ZgW8W7e).
  • Worpad_d
    I have already completed this puzzle, but thanks for the link anyway.
  • ElliotLH
    Worpad_d wrote: »
    I have already completed this puzzle, but thanks for the link anyway.

Awesome :)